The Birthday PT. 2

Merida's P.O.V

I'm so happy for Rapunzel!

Not so happy for the rest of us. She was pampered all day, Actin like a queen! TISNT FAIR!!!!!! Elsa is kinda like the queen around here.

Anyways, I decided to bring my background into her birthday.

19 BIRTHDAY SPANKINS FOR THE 19 YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!!!! *Laughs evilly-accidentally swallows a fly and starts choking*

Hiccups POV

"Happy birthday Punzie!" I said as we sat down to eat. Merida's favorite part about birthdays is the food.

But you cant blame her!

Today, On the menu, was pasta Alfredo with chicken, a wonderful array of soups, and some baguette. It made my mouth water just looking at it. But as much as the food made me happy, what made me the happiest was the look on punzie's face. She had a look of pure joy on her face.

After Dinner it was present time!!!! I had a feeling Mine was going to be the favorite.

The first present was from Merida..A new set of paint,with 21 colors..She LOVED it.

The second present was from Jack..a necklace. When he put it on her, I noted that Elsa looked away and her eyes turned a dark blue. Did she have feelings for Jack? OOOOHHH SNAP!!

The next was from Elsa, who expertly covered up her sadness. Dang that girl is good..Her Present was a tiny white Fluffy kitten. Rapunzel squeled and picked him up in her hands. She gave im a nose rub and youll never guess what the kitten did..

He Hiccuped....and youll never guess what rapunzel did....

Named him hiccup....OH THE UNFAIRNESS OF IT ALL!

Anyways, next was my present...I gave her..

SURPRISE! A baby dragon!! I had toothless snatch it from some weird dragon nest...I havent seen toothless since then..But hey! Punzie Absolutely LOVED it to pieces. Elsa left the room, then came back in holding a big cake.

It was decorated exactly like her door (see chapter 1 its something) but with us sitting on the hill watching the floating lights...She had to trace it before she let ny of us eat it.

IT TASTED BETTER THAN IT LOOKED!!!                                                                                 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hurricane!!!

*blows kisses*

~love

Cookie The Magnificent!