Sun rising

Elsa's P.O.V

I never really went to sleep..

I had to get ready for everyone. I ran downstairs and pulled out a large picnic basket. I threw a picnic blanket in, then left the house. It was still around four o'clock A.M so I had plenty of time to get a treat for everyone. I only know of one bakery open at this time.

Early bird bakery

I ran down to the bakery, and they were just opening!

"Ahh! Hello Elsa!" The baker greeted me.

" Hello sir!" I said smiling,"the sunrise special for five please"

"Will that be all ma'dame?"" He chuckled.

I nodded.

"That will be 4 new cake designs" he said.

I smiled and reached into my bag. I pulled out 4 crisp sheets of paper with designs of beautiful cakes, that Punzie drew.

I don't have any money, so I give him these instead. And boy do they make him happy.

"Beautiful..." He mutters as I hand him the papers.

He takes my picnic basket and fills it up with my order. He winks then wishes me a good day.

I raced back up to the house, with the fresh pastry smell as my fuel. I run upstairs and wake everyone up.

They moan and groan but I hand them their coffe and they immediately perk up. Ahh the amazing power of coffee.

I dragged them out of the house and to our special hill where we always watch the sun rise.

While everyone ate, the sun rose over the mountains with a warming orange glow.

The clouds were a soft pastel pink and the sky was glowing with oranges and pinks and purple and yellow.

The very sight melted your heart and made you sigh. Merida suddenly yelled "GOOD MORNIN WORLD" in her thick Scottish accent.

We all chanted back "GOOD MORNING WORLD" and laughed. Rapunzel was busy sketching out the sunrise, and the rest of us were caught up in the food.

Oh what a lovely morning

-------------------------------------------------------------

yay! 2nd chapter done! I promise I'll get longer chapters and have more of a storyline later on!

*blows extra special kisses to crowd*

-love

Cookie the Magnificent