Prologue

(Do Not Own Creepypasta/Marble Hornets characters This story has to life from quizzes on the subject)

Prologue:

I don't know why I even agreed to tail my friend Amy, as she went on a blind date, but here I was. I could be at home watching Markiplier try to complete his latest horror game, on a live stream right about now. But nope, my best friend had to go on a blind date, with me being her shadow. Who takes their date to a place that was made up of domes, that seemed to simulate different environments. What did they call this again? Bottle zoos, Bio domes, or something? Eh, whatever. I yawned, as I exited the rain forest dome, there wasn't even any animals in there, but then again I wasn't too sure if there was suppose to be animals in these domes.

 It wasn't long before Amy was giving me the signal to back off. Guess that meant she felt safe with this guy. Good, that meant I could go home and watch some much needed Youtube. I veered off down another hallway away from the dome that they were about to enter. The hallway I had turn in was practically empty, which was weird. The signs say this was the hallway to the Forest Dome. I walk right pass the doors that would lead me into to the Dome and continued down the hall. I was looking for any sign that would take me to the exit. Passing another door that had a ' Rosewood Boi-Dome. Coming Sonn!', sign on the door. I didn't pay much attention to it. As soon as I rounded a corner I stopped in my track. A group of men in white coats and someone in a yellow hoodie were walking down the hall. The yellow hoodie was in the middle of the group, For some reason I thought his posture looked off, but I shrugged it off. They must be some of the guy s that worked here. Down the hallway, whispering to each other. Shrugging I took a left instead of a right, wanting to stay out the employees way, after all I wanted to get out of this place not get in a conversation with people who actually like it here, to the point they wanted to work here. 

My phone sounded in my pocket, and I took it out to answer. Absentmindedly, I heard a commotion from behind me, but it wasn't none of my business. Those guy in white coats, who work here, should still be close by they could take care with whatever was happening. Looking at my phone, I saw that Amy had sent me a photo of her and her date. 'Guess she really likes him.' The sound of someone running registered in my brain, shortly after I stopped from being hit with something and blinded by some black smoke. 'Fire?!' I was floating before I even realized I was falling. My eyes were closed before I even knew they had closed. I was tired anyway. It was a very weird dream too. I felt hands picking me up and it just felt so real. 

".....Escaped....civilia-....won't remember....temporary amnesia.....Find......hoodie....."

I sighed in my sleep at the many voices that sounded in my head, as they began to fade away. Hoodies were cool. I liked hoodies. I drifted deeper into sleep, leaving the voices behind.

TBC