Chapter 59 - Worst Nightmare - Part 3(E)

***Sidharth's P.O.V***

"First calm down" Rajath said nervously. The look on his face told that something's definitely up! Whatever, I just hope my wife is safe!

I looked curiously at Rajath who started speaking hesitantly-

"A few days ago, a lawyer bailed out Vikram and he said that you sent him to bail out Vikram. I'm sure that the lawyer was paid heavily to lie through his ass!" Rajath said gritting his teeth. 

I honestly don't care anything about that bastard Vikram...as long as my Amogha is safe!!!

"Anyways, Vikram hadn't been seen since that day, until, ofcourse the day Amogha went missing. The phone number which he used to purchase that car he was seen in, that number is also switched-off now. Co-incidentally, the sim's last location before being switched-off was this location!" Rajath said a bit hesitantly. 

"So now what?" Adi asked Rajath.

"Well, the car that Vikram was driving hasn't been found yet. My spies who are behind Sam informed me that Sam got some marriage certificates with her's and Sid's name on it and also some divorce papers with Amogha's signature on them, which would prove that Sid got married to Sam after divorcing Amogha" Rajath said, looking at me nervously.

"So they are trying to show that Sid got rid of Amogha and then got married to Sam?" Rishi asked, gritting his teeth.

"Looks like it!" Rajath said sadly.

How should I react for all this?

"Any info about Ammu?" I asked Rajath hopefully who slowly shook his head in a 'no'.

Vikram's possibly holding Amogha captive?? Okay time to panic!

My mind started to imagine all the horrific things Vikram was capable of doing... I have to protect Amogha!!

"Wait...can you.... you could check if Vikram's and Sam's and Prithvi's phones were ever active at the same location? Ammu might be held captive there?" I asked, as I recalled how Sam and Prithvi were talking about breaking me and Amogha apart.

"That...wow that's possible! Wait I'll ask my men to look it up" Rajath said excitedly and walked away to make a phone-call.

"So you're saying...." Rishi said, looking at me questioningly.

"..that this is all Prithvi and Sam's plan" I continued Rishi's statement and nodded my head in agreement. 

"Ohh" Rishi said, looking a bit lost.

"My men are on it...and I've asked them to even have a talk with that lawyer who bailed-out Vikram, and maybe soften him up a bit, you know?" Rajath said, grinning.

"Well, let's get back to my place and wait for your men to call back" I said dejectedly. What else could I possibly do?

"No.... I won't go back without Amogha" Adi said sternly, while glaring at me.

"Dude even I want to know that Amogha's safe. This is killing me too! Don't act like you're the only one who cares! She's my wife for fucks sake!" I spat at Adi while he continued to glare at me.

"Well act like you care! You threw her away man! You doubted her and left her for that slutty ex of yours and went off to Pune? How could you even do that? If you loved her so damn much then why the fuck did you hurt her? Did you see how broken she was when you left her?? And on top of everything you effing told her that you only lust after her and not love her? Dude if you really did love her then you'd treat her like a queen...not like the trash that you have actually been treating her!" Adi spat on my face, his eyes were blazing with anger and he was visibly shaking.