Chapter 49 - Actual Revelation! (E)

***Amogha's P.O.V***

"You have made your point wifey! I love you" Sid said seriously, his hazel orbs boring into my brown ones, his breath fanning my face and his hands on my waist.  

Yeah I was blushing right now! Even though I knew he loved me, it was a new feeling to actually hear him say it out loud!!

I bit my trembling lip - because of the close proximity, and also because of my husband's revelation.

"The first time I saw you...yes you were right! It was the day that photograph was clicked - 8 years ago. I saw you participating in a debate that day and along with that debate, you won my heart too! I would have had proposed you, had you not been talking about Adi to Priya. I had seen you many times after that, and every time all I wanted to do was steal you away from that bastard Adi!!

Damn woman you don't know how crazy I am for you!! You make me fall for you more and more each day. Your cute antics don't help either! The way you sway your hips when you're cooking and listening to your favorite song, or the way you pout whenever you're stuck while coding, or the way you seduce me without even the knowledge that you're seducing me, or the way you look so phenomenal every morning even after just waking up from bed! 

Anything and everything you do makes me just wanna keep on looking at you! I can never get tired of looking at your cute antics, or hugging you, or kissing you,

I cannot believe that I got so lucky to have finally married the love of my life and I feel blessed waking up next to you!

I've read a lot about true love and even seen about it in movies but nothing comes even remotely close to the way you make me feel - I've never felt like that for anybody...ever! 

Every time you even just touch my hands I get this rush of butterflies! I feel a dragon spitting fire at the pit of my stomach whenever I see some guy come even close to you.

I kill Vikram every night in my dreams because he dared to hurt you! If possible I'd kill him in real life, but you know what's the problem? Direct death is too less for the emotional hell he has made you go through!

To hurt or love you it's only my right! Only I can hurt or love you. I will not spare the life of the person who'd ever dared to even think of hurting you. And you know the funniest part? I myself ended up hurting you so much!! I can never apologize to you enough for putting you through the emotional hell for the past month!

I cannot tell you now why I denied ever loving you, or why I said I just lust for you. But Amogha always remember that no matter what you see or what you hear from others, you're my true love...Always!!

I have loved you for the past 8 years. I will continue loving you till my last breath, and even beyond that.

I cannot describe exactly what I feel for you - heck even Shakespeare won't be able to describe this feeling I go through every time I see you!

I cannot help but smile every time I even think of you!

Someone might ask me if I like you even after all this time, and my answer would be ALWAYS!

Your voice is music to my ears - I know it might sound like a cliche or cheesy but trust me! I am so used to listening to your voice that I cannot go a day without hearing it!

Even when you softly hum your favorite tunes while working, all I want to do is just close my eyes and get lost in your voice!! It is so damn soothing!

Every time you touch me this electric spark passes through me, as if you're touching me for the first time!!

 You make me go crazy! Every time I look at you I wanna hold you tight in my arms and never want to let you go...like ever!