Chapter 4 time of healing

Shinji was with Misato and the two of them are looking at each other with serious faces. Right now Shinji couldn't trust Misato, because of her putting a bomb in his neck.

Shinji:"What do you want?"

Misato:"We are going to talk about if we can trust you?"

Shinji:"Oh! you mean trust you, because if that bomb blew up in my neck you could have anger my mother inside of unit 1 and that would have cause the forth impact with a snap of her fingers"(Snap fingers)

Misato looks shock at what Shinji said.

Misato:"How do you know that?"

Shinji:"I'am still able to synchronise with unit 1. We are connected and I remember everything my memories when I was inside unit 1. I saw the origin of everything and the reason why this is happening.

Misato looks more shocked than before because, he saw something that he is scared about.

Misato:"You need to rest now, you can go"

Shinji leaves, meanwhile Kirito was training with Toji, with his unit 3 an EVA that was once possessed by an Angel, but later on it was rebuild by WILLE.

Toji:"Come on Kirito show me what you got" 

EVA Mark 06 is going to kick unit 3 but unit 3 dodges the kick and punches the EVA in the stomach. Later at the hangar Kirito was vomiting from the punch he just receive.

Toji:"Sorry"

Asuka:"Baka! be more careful"

Shinji comes in the hanger and sees Kirito sick face.

Shinji:"What happened?"

Asuka:"Toji and Kirito were training and Toji punch Kirito in the stomach which resulted in vomiting"

Shinji felt sorry for him. Later Kirito is alone on the rooftop looking at the night sky, then he saw what appears to be a shooting star.

Kirito:'I wish, that one day the world would be back to normal'

Kirito goes back to his room but somewhere outside of Heaven city a crater and then flowers began to grow from the crater and young girl with long white hair with blue at the tip, wearing a white dress. the girl wakes up revealing sky blue eyes, she stands up, she sees the flower and then looks to the night sky.

???:"Help"

Author:Sorry that this chapter is short and sorry for not doing much now with classes over I can make new stuff, see you later.