Chapter 2 Learn

Misato and Ritsuko meet the pilots except Kirito, because they need to talk about what happened and Misato is listening how Kirito release the evangelion but Kaworu mention the mysterious being that talked to Kirito.

Misato:"What exacly is EVA?"

Kaworu:"EVA is a being that lives out side of space and time but I don't know who or what she is, but she choose this boy to pilot mark 06"

Shinji:"And it also knew that I'll start the forth impact and somehow she is related to our EVA's"

Then Misato opens a screen showing Kirito in a room and he is looking around the room, she closes her eyes for a few seconds, thinking what to do with this kid.

Misato:"It is decided, you pilots will train Kirito pilot mark 06

Asuka:"WHAT?! NO WAY I'M TEACHING A KID TO PILOT AN EVA!!!

Shinji:"Do you want him to die, we shouldn't let him down like that"

Asuka growls, meanwhile Kirito is sitting until the door opens and the rest the pilots come in the room.

Kirito:"So...what are they going to do with me?"

Shinji:"They say that you will stay and we will help you pilot the EVA"

Kirito gets silence for a second and then he smiles.

Kirito:"YESSSSSSS!!"

They all get surprised of his answer.

Asuka:"Why did you say that?"

Kirito:"Because I want to beat that EVA that almost kill me"

They all thought that kind make sense because Rei almost kill him and he wants revenge. The next day all of the pilots got into their EVA's and Kirito got his new plugsuit which is dark blue and orange. 

Shinji:"Alright Kirito, ready to learn to pilot the EVA"

Kirito:"Yes!"

Kaworu:"You already know how to walk so today, you are going to learn how to move your hands and next you will learn how to fight"

Kirito nods, Kirito begins to learn how the evangelion works, they did the regular exercises like moving the fingers and picking things up. Later he learns how to fight, each of the pilots explain the weapons and how to use them. Later Kirito goes back to his room and goes to bed.

Kirito:'maybe this is my new path'

Meanwhile at NERV headquarters Gendo Ikari is going through the recent event of the mysterious boy who stole Mark 06.

Gendo:"This boy cannot allow to use that Eva he will ruin the plan, Rei"

Gendo calls Rei and later she comes at his office.

Rei:"Yes, sir"

Gendo:"If you encounter the boy who stole Mark 06, kill him"

Rei:"Understood"