Chapter 3 NERV's attacks

Kirito is beginning to like being in the ship, because he could see things he never saw before. Then a voice in the intercoms announces a meeting, Kirito goes to the meeting where everyone in the ship is in the meeting.

Misato:"Listen up! everyone, within two days we will arrive at the Heaven city, where we will remain there until new orders of the commander"

Everyone began to cheer up because they were coming home. Kirito lift his hand up.

Kirito:"What is Heaven city?"

Everyone in the room look at Kirito in shock that he didn't know what is Heaven city.

Ritsuko:"Kirito, Heaven city is one of the last cities and fortresses in the planet. And everyone we must be careful on the way NERV might try to get back unit 13"

Mari:"That cannot be complicated, isn't that right Kirito"(Winking at Kirito)

Kirito:(blushes)"Right"

Everyone went back to their places, and Kirito starts going back to his room but then he hears something. Kirito goes to the window he looks at the sky until he sees something moving and fast. The alarm goes off meaning that NERV is attacking, Kirito runs to get ready for combat. Later he is inside his EVA and he emerges from the ship to fight against the nemesis series lead by Mark 09.

Rei:"You"

Mark 09 landed in front of Kirito. Kirito stared at Mark 09, then Rei charges at him but his able to dodge the attack.

Kirito:"Why are you attacking me? Are you looking for revenge?"

Rei:"I was ordered to eliminate you"

Kirito gets shock and he runs off, Rei follows him then Mark 06 appears with a bazooka and shoots at Rei, she gets hit and almost falls.

Kirito:"Yes!"

EVA Mark 09 gets up, and Kirito begins a fist fight with Rei, Their EVA's punch each other with tremendous force.  Mark 09 grabs Kirito's EVA and throws it to the other side of the ship. Mari sees the fight and gets worried. Kirito tries to get up, but then Rei arrives.

Rei:"I will complete my command"

The EVA lifts it foot up ready to crush the head. Kirito look terrified he closes his eyes but the as the foot goes down it is stop by an A.T field deployed by Mark 06. Mark 09 gets hit by Unit 8's sniper rifle.

Mari:"If I were you I wouldn't kill that kid"

Rei escapes from the scene and Mari goes to help Kirito. The nemesis series retreat, later everyone is in the command room.

Kirito:"Misato-san"

Misato:"What is it Kirito?"

Kirito:"That pilot, said that she was ordered to kill me"

Misato begins to think about it, why would Gendo, try to kill Kirito? Two days later they arrive to Heaven city the WUNDER lands in a hangar and the crew gets out and they arrive at the city Kirito and Shinji look impressed of how the city was big there were a lot of tall buildings. Kirito was ordered to be with Asuka, Mari, Shinji and Kaworu, because there were their fellow pilots, in the middle of the day the pilots arrive to Asuka and Mari's apartment.

Mari:"Welcome to your new home everyone!"

Kirito looks around the apartment, seeing the different rooms.

???:"Mari, Asuka you didn't tell us that there going to be new pi.."

Shinji was shock to see Toji and he looks exactly before the third impact. Shinji look away because he thought he hated him for starting the third impact. 

Toji:"I thought Shinji was with NERV, did he switch sides?"

Asuka:"Well yes, and we also met Kirito, the new pilot of the Evangelion Mark 06"

Toji:"Well welcome to WILLE, and Shinji I'am not mad at you for starting the third impact"

Shinji was in relief that he didn't hate him, then everyone was in hot springs enjoying a nice hot bath. They were relaxing until Toji was in the wall hearing what is going on the girls.

Shinji:"What are you doing?"

Toji:"I'am doing what man needs to do and thats seeing the girls bodies"

Kirito:"Why do you want to see a girl naked body?"

Toji:(serious face and serious voice)"Kirito, Don't you want to be a man? A man that has seen a girl naked, their legs, their breasts that's the true meaning of being a man"

Asuka at hearing this felt like she wanted to punch Toji in the face while Mari thought of something, then she went to the wall and she peaks her head to the boys side.

Mari:"Hey Kirito"

Kirito and all of the boys look at Mari.

Kirito:"What do you want Mari?"

Mari:"Do you want to come to this side"

Everyone blush at what she meant and Toji nosebleed at that. Then Toji push him to the girls side and he makes a thumps up.

Toji:"You got this"

Kirito look at Mari and Asuka naked in front of him he looks away, then Mari pull him to the water. Kirito look away because he didn't want  to stare at the girls naked body.

Asuka:"Mari, why did you even bring Kirito here? He is 9 years old"

Mari:"I just wanted to have some fun"

Kirito looks to stars, wandering what will happen next.