"My Identity is Stolen?!" (Eleanor Calder FanFiction)

A/N: First off I wanna thank you all so much for getting this book to 1k reads like honestly I'm amazed thank you again truly. I never thought I'd get that this is so amazing haha thanks guys for the support.  Now let's continue on, My identity is stolen shall we.

 I lie in bed staring up at my ceiling feeling Pain and Depression take over me. I was absolutely ruined. Nothing could change it. It had beenone year. One full year without him. Louis.

   I was alone on this now. Zayn and Perrie kept on insiting me on helping me but I jut kept denying. So they deiced to just give up on me. Danielle had to leave Manchester and get back to touring with some celebrity that I somehow keep forgetting about. So I was left alone with scars seen everywhere visable on my body. More and More rumors kept flooding in like it was a recnt event but, somehow they didn't give up. You wanna know why? Because the twat that deiced to take my life?!

 Everyday she'd try calling me asking if I was okay or fine honestly my therioes were that she didn't give an honest two shits for me and I was done.

Ive been siting at home and checking up on Louis every once and awhile he looks handsome and absolutely happier ever since the rumor of my "Death" I wondering if he even cared at all. Probably not.

He started the Where We Are tour with the boys and another band named 5sos I was so proud of him, he made it this far without any problems, but without me...?

I miss my Louis so much.

I sighed and got ready. I slipped on some tinted raybands so no one would be able to instantly know me and walked out,  I thought I should finally go out and have fresh air instead of being locked up at home al day, I walked around Manchester noticing nothing had changed around my hometown. I walked towards the local Starbucks I used to go to and enter I casually walk in not even thinking of taking my raybands off. I walked towards the counter and a chirpy teenager is at my assiants,

"Hello and welcome to Starbucks what could I help you with?"

"May I have Grande White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino with no whipped cream and Toffee Nut Latte." I answer handing her some cash.

"Is that all Ma'am" I nod in responce.

"What would you like me to write Ma'am?"

"El, please." I answer as I took my phone from my pocket to quickly check the time.

"E-L-L-E?" She casually spelled out looking up towards me to see if I was correct on her spelling.

"-E-l- actaully" The barista nods and begins making the drink I've ordered. I stepped away from the register for other people and stand closely near a wall to pick my drink up. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath getting nervous as I noticed a few teenage girls in the corner of the room staring in my direction and whispering. I looked away and beginging to feel self consious. I glanced slightly back at the girls and one of the few were walking towards me, I ran my hand through my hair and turned slightly towards the wall.

"Excuse me." I hear the girls muffled voice say. I turned towards her and give her a polite smile. She shyly looked down I cleared her throat. "Are you Eleanor?" I stiffned up not being as prepared for the question.

"I uh could you till" I question lifting my raybands slightly up for her only to see.

"Kind of well unless your like a huge Diretioner" I grinned when suddenly Louis deiced to appear in my mind out of the blue.

"ahah that adorable love well I should've found a better disguise" I chuckled before setting my raysbands back to where they orginally were.

"May I ask a coupl of questions Eleanor?"

"Mhm."

"Why'd you cheat on Louis with Niall?" She asked heasitantly.

"It's a long story love" I explained with a soft sigh.

"Okay and uh what was all about the Dead rumours I now know you're alive since you're standing right in front of me" She said as the end of her sentences had a hint of excitement.

"It was another Fan that Looked quiet similar to me and again its a long story" I explained once again.

"Thank you El and can I have a picture" She ask taking her phone out of the back of her pocket. I nod and smiled and she snapped a selfie of eachother.

"El?" The Barista calls out.

"Well I gotta get going now love Goodbye for no love" I smiled before getting the StarBucks drink and leaving. I walked down the street and sipped on my Starbuck officially lost in thought. Louis.

Before I can process reality and where I was, The sound of screeching tire wheels on a road rang quiet loudly near me alerting me and telling me it was close. Suddenly I was the ground surrouned by a wet liquid, I was an absolute pain so unbareable to anyone, everything then becoming blurry, Before I knew it I was out.

To be Continued.

(Sorry for any Mistakes)