"My Identity is Stolen?!" (Eleanor Calder FanFiction)

(A/N) Hola guys I just wanna say this story might end shorter then I thought...And well basically that's really all I have to say Truly sorry :(

I sat on the edge of my bed staring down at my phone and biting down on my lip. Answer or decline? It read across the screen of my iPhone. I found out the girl that is posing at me Sydney Daniels. I sigh before shutting my eyes tightly an clicking the green button.

Answer.

I lifted the phone to my ear and listened carefully.

"Hello?" I ask slightly unsure

"Um Eleanor I've gotten myself into a HUGE problem.."

"And that is?...."

"One Direction....Fans....Press...They think you're dead" My eyes widen slowly and I drop my phone quickly covering my mouth as a loud sob escapes my mouth. I begin panicking. I quickly lifted the phone to my ear again.

"Wait no this can't be happening there's no news reporting about me being 'Dead'" I exclaim into the phone.

"Well news moves slowly and well yeah.."

"Why would they think I'm dead!? WHAT DID YOU DO!!" I scream into the phone pacing around my living room while running my hand through my brown locks.

"Well I got in a car crash but I was still conscious I got out of the car and then suddenly the car exploded along with the other car that hit me and well I ran off before anyone could find me and so when I was passing by London a day later there was a magazine quoting that 'Eleanor Calder was dead'" Sydney explained quickly before taking a deep breath.

"Please don't ever trying contacting me again!" I shout before ending the call. I flopped angrily onto my couch before tossing it behind me. Just than my phone began to ring. Thinking it was Sydney I grabbed the phone hit the answer button and..

"WHAT!?!" I scream.

"Gosh El are you okay?" Just than I realize it was Danielle.

"Oh my..Dani I'm sorry I thought you were um Sydney..."

"Who is Sydney exactly El?" Danielle replies

"The girl posing me" I sigh

"Oh okay..Well I was calling because I thought you were dead?!" Danielle exclaims causing me to frown.

"No it was just she had gotten into a car crash and well you know they think I'm dead"

"Oh wow...It's going to far now El you need to call Louis right now." 

"No I can't.."

"And why is that!!" Dani exclaims her tone of voice turning into anger.

"OneDirection's management had called me and said if I tried contacting Louis they would get me arrested. Because Sydney had made some sort of deal with Management but that's all I know so far.."

"You know what Eleanor I'm coming over right now" Danielle states before hanging up.

"Great" I mumble before waiting patiently for Dani..

(A/n) Yes I know I'm sorry this Is a REALLY bad one I didn't edit but I plan on editing and It's really short super sorry ily!!!