Toxic {9}

Katherine's Point Of View...

"Higher!" CC squeaks from the swing set. Here we were at a park somewhere near the hotel where we had left Andy and his un-welcoming attitude. We talked about it on the walk to the park, coming up with a few theories on be half of his man-period. We all think it's something to do with that phone call of his, although it's pretty obvious it was, cause he was perfectly fine before he started talking to the unknown person on the phone, but to be perfectly honest, I wanna go out and bitch slap that bitch. Well, least we think it's a girl.

"Ashley! NO! TOO HIGH! I'M GOING TO FALL OFF! NO! STO-" We see CC flying through the air, sorta like Superman, before plummeting to the ground and landing painfully on the bark. He landed with with a screech.

Well aren't we all good friends? We stood there with smirks on our faces, pleading that we didn't burst out laughing like I so badly wanted to do. He was still face down in the bark, and I began to have a feeling that he was dead. My heart raced and I ran over to him.

"I fell onto my hands and knees, and rolled CC over to his side, his face being covered by his black hair. I began to quiver as i reached for CC's neck to check for his pulse. I cautiously did so, and placed my fingers on his neck. I let out a huge sigh of relief - I had found CC's pulse, a bit slower than usual but it seemed like nothing to worry about. 

"Is he okay?!" Jake shouts over at me, still standing by Jinxx, where Ashley was still standing by the swing set, full of confound. He looked guilty as hell, even more when his eyes widened as i heard a scream coming right from behind me. It was CC.

I jumped at the sound of his scream, and turned around and saw him rolling around on the bark like a dumb ass he was. Jake was on his feet within seconds and ran towards CC. Jake grabbed hold of CC's shoulders, whilst Ashley takes action, yelling at Jinxx to grab CC's legs and hold him down. Ashley pounced over to CC, leaning over him he smacked him in the face.

"Oh my gosh! Ashley! What did you do that for you idiot!" I hollered at him.

CC was laughing, yet crying at the same time. I was confused as hell.

"He's hysterical, can't you tell?!" Ashley bellows out. He began smacking him a dozen times in the face, which surprising I found funny. I held in my giggles as Ashley painfully continued to slap CC in the face, screaming 'snap out of it' at him. While the 3 boys were straddled over CC, I was left to play the part as a bystander. Honestly, it looked like we were all picking a fight with CC, I felt like such a bully.

"Hey guys, uh... I think you should stop now, your drawing in a crowd". I hiss at them. The all sigh excluding CC. They all pull off him and back away into a line by me.The people began to draw away, murmuring among themselves of made up tales of what they had just witnessed. Not that it was much of a deal, but to them they might have thought it was blue murder or something. Soon the crowd disappeared and we were left alone in the park. CC was finally quiet, a little to quiet.

We had slowly walked up to his still body, he wasn't dead and I say that as a fact, but for all we know he could be unconscious... he looks it too but it could be my mind playing tricks on me.

What do we do?" I ask impatiently. I don't want this to look any more suspicious than it already is and i wouldn't even know if this whole incident could have been reported as a crime!

"Oh god, i killed him didn't I?" Ashley says, barely a whisper. He chokes on his words, before bending down and slapping CC across the cheek one last time. CC's head fell to the other side.

"I think i killed him!" Ashley states again, but much louder than before. "No, we don't know that for sure, Ashley, check his pulse now". Jake says and Ashley's eyes go wide, before asking how does he do that.