Toxic {8}

Hey all! Now for this chapter it has skipped around a week and a half or so from the previous chapter... so it is currently resting on the date 21st of March, which is 3 days before bvb's concert date in this story... 24th March. Just remember that it is set in 2012. I hope this all makes sense! love you all xoxoxox

~Katherines Point Of View...

To be quite honest... this past few days here that I've been spending with the boys have been the best of my life. I've ended to grow quite fond of them, and just a mere thought of thinking about leaving the guys after they have finished touring to go home to nothing but a miserable mother, an over protective brother, a bitch that I call my sister, and worst of all... no father, which devastates me the most.

Well you see, over the past week and a half of my presence here, I had decided to ring my mum. God I miss her so much. We didn't talk about much, but we did go over the topic of the fact that I am on tour with a band of 5 grown, insanely hot men for a whole month and I am only nothing but a small 17 year old girl, which I might add only 4 months off from 18. I understand that she's only worried, I would be worried my self if if was my daughter...

We did also cover the truth of my father. It turns out that my parents are getting divorced, which explains his absence over the past few weeks, or in this case a month now. He had mindlessly gambled all our money, which puts my mother in the position of working twice as hard to pay of the mortgage and debts, including having to look after two stressful teenagers who are more than capable to manage themselves, which would be a difficult position for her, nothing that i can only imagine. I did offer to come home and help out, but she turned me down, saying that this is one of the best things that has ever happened to you and this family. I couldn't argue with that... The gambling had been going on for months, and what makes it worse it that he did it behind all of our backs, and then acts like nothing has happened which sickens me to the stomach, and for that I can't forgive him. He's hurt my mum, more than once for sure. He is a lying cheat, all he does is hurt people, no wonder he never came home either, even though all of his stuff still occupies in the house... I for one hope that he is gone for good, he doesn't deserve me, or Sam and Talia. Especially mum, She deserves better, we all do...

My mind wanders off the thoughts of my dad, and was over powered by the smell of waffles. I licked my lips greedily, mouth watering. I got out of bed, walking away from my comfort that the bed and given me.

I ran into the kitchen, and found a plate stacked with hot waffles drenched in maple syrup. My heart raced as I stared at heaven, my smelling scenes filled with utter delight.

I ran into the kitchen, literally ran, and sat at the bench where the waffles were. I licked my my lips in hunger as I stared at the waffles in awe.

"Ghee thanks, you don't even acknowledge me?" I look up to see Jake leaning over the bench to me.

"Oh hey! Didn't see you there". I say and grin, while he fakes to being offended. A laugh and take a mouthful of heaven. I moaned into the bite as it tasted fudging good.

Best. Waffles. Ever.

I finished and looked up where Jake was eyeing me and starring at the waffles.

"Well?" He questions? I shoot him a look of confusion, at this point he was walking around the bench and took the unoccupied seat next to me.

"Are they okay?" Worry was etched onto his face, which made me wonder why he's so serious about making perfect waffles, which they were just to clear that again.

"They're amazing Jake! They are honestly the best I have ever had". I finish with the biggest smile I could ever give. He smiles back at me and runs away to CC. I laugh and down the rest of my waffles.