Random (3)

1.The masses have never thirsted after the truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.- Gustave Le Bon

2.The population [of the world is divided] into two classes: the workers and the intellectuals. The rulers find it hard to manipulate the population: so they use materialism to manipulate the intellectuals and use religion to manipulate the workers. Before [they] can conquer the world, they will have to have some rational religion... The founders of science were not atheists or materialists. Materialists began to appear only in the second half of the 18th century.- Kurt Gödel

3. Teach the tongue to say: I don't know.

4. "Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side."

5. If you look around the sea of opinions, the divided humanity, the constant pessimism, if you look at the news you will think that nothing good has ever happened. There wasn't a single time where someone sat down in pure bliss and thought: we live in the best most wonderful time of history. Of the history of this world. Of this country. No, this doesn't happened, there isn't a moment where we truly feel like, yes it is great. Or it was great. And the question is why? WHY? It is discouraging to anyone who wishes to help this wretched humanity.

6. The world is way smaller now than what it was a hundred years ago. And this is because of technology, speaking to one another across the world is instantaneous. Travelling is very quick indeed too. So the fact that we are so divided... Is it still relevant?

7. Probably one of the best way to birth a new world. Is to start with the youngest. They are the one that should be targeted by those who wish to make the world a better place. They are the one that life must be taught to in priority. They are the greatest hope.

8. Youth is such a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.

9.Youth is about the only thing worth having, and that is about the only thing youth has.

10.Baudelaire) had descended to the bottom of the inexhaustible mine, had picked his way along abandoned or unexplored galleries, and had finally reached those districts of the soul where the monstrous vegetations of the sick mind flourish. There, near the breeding ground of intellectuals aberrations and disease of the mind - the mysterious tetanus, the burning fever of lust, the thyphoids and yellow fevers of crime - he had found, hatching in the dismal forcing-house of ennui, the frightening climacteric of thoughts and emotions.