Chapter 5

Maggie’s foot pushing his shoulder urged Mack into action. He wrapped one of his large hands around her ankle and brought it towards his face. Mack wasn’t necessarily a foot man but he was determined to kiss and lick every part of Maggie’s body. He also figured that it would give himself time to regroup his mind and body after the intense orgasm he just had.

Mack could feel his body fighting him. One part of him was more than happy to follow what Maggie was asking him, he wanted to explore her and find every hidden secret she possessed. The other part of him wanted to shut down and sleep, his body was so fucking satisfied that he wanted to be one of those men that just rolled over and slept straight after sex. To just give in to the intense relaxation that all his muscles and mind was trying to slip into.

Jesus fucking Christ he was getting old.

Giving himself a mental shake Mack let his thumb caress the inside of Maggie’s ankle, rubbing over the bone and baby soft skin. He turned his mouth towards his hand and let his short facial hair rub against the sole of Maggie’s foot, while he kept his eyes on her face. She tensed and jerked slightly out of his touch, which only brought a small smile to Mack’s mouth at the thought of her being ticklish.

His tongue circled the same bone that his thumb had been caressing just moments before. Mack felt goose bumps rising on Maggie’s leg under his touch. Her mouth was slightly open, loose strands of hair falling around her face, breasts rising and falling at a faster than normal speed.

Beautiful.

Mack slid Maggie’s foot over his shoulder as he started to work his way up her leg. He couldn’t stop himself from kissing and licking ever part of her skin. His lips met a wet spot half way up her thigh, his tongue automatically pushing out of his mouth to lick it. A saltiness invaded his taste buds. He knew what it was he was tasting. Mack was tasting himself, the come that he had shot on her leg a very short time ago.

Memories bombarded Mack’s mind at the taste, memories that happened less than five minutes ago of what he did. The sound of Maggie’s voice as she spoke her instructions to him and the images of what she was saying, her body and the way she touched herself. The excitement of the moment and the release that has left him feeling sexually satisfied and yet still wanting more.

Mack scraped his short facial hair along the inside of Maggie’s thighs, as his mouth continued to touch her. His eyes were no longer watching her face, or the fast rise and fall of Maggie’s breasts. No Mack’s eyes were focused on the prize. From his position he had front row seat, an up close and personal, one on one with Maggie’s pussy.

With her legs spread wide he could see all of her. The parted outer lips that were smooth and bare, the small bit of hair that sat at the top and centre of them. Her labia was open like pedals on a flower, silently begging him to come and taste her honey that was spread over everything that he was looking at.

Mack’s mouth closed over Maggie’s clit, he sucked on it and released it. His tongue tried to lick at everything in its reach. Maggie’s taste was consuming him.

At first when Mack felt Maggie’s hands on his head he thought she was encouraging him, urging him to give her more. When her hands tightened their grip on his hair and pulled his face back and his eyes locked with hers, Maggie loosened her grip on his hair and cupped his face.

“Relax Mackenzie, I need you to slow down. I’m not an ice cream that you’re eating on a hot day that’s melting before your eyes.”

Maggie stroked his jaw and ran her thumb over his wet lips.

“We don’t need to rush this, I want you to show me how well you can play my body. I want you use your tongue, your lips and your hands until I’m begging you to come. I want to moan your name in ecstasy and then scream it when my body can’t take anymore.”