Chapter 10

***PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE STORY!***

May picture ni Reeve sa last chapter (Chapter 9). This chapter, picture naman ni Andreia Tan. :)

CHAPTER 10

Nasa gitna na kami ng dance floor kagaya ng iba pang couples.

I looked to my let and noticed the small orchestra sa may gilid. Around twenty people with various instruments yung nandun. May harp, violin, cello, at kung anu-ano pa. Tapos may nakatayong dalawang singer. Isang babae at isang lalake.

Dahil orchestra ang nandito, parang mas solid talaga yung feeling na nasa loob ka ng isang fairytale. Hindi kagaya ng magpplay na lang ng mga sikat na kanta sa speaker.

Reeve smiled before he placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his shoulders. Then, the music started to play. Ang unang pumasok sa isip ko ay parang familiar yung song... And then we started to move by swaying from side to side.

"Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry
Call I'm desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet..."

Ahh...

Ngayon alam ko na. This was a Rivendell song. Medyo nahiya naman ako sa sarili ko dahil hindi ko agad narecognize yung kanta nila eh isa ito sa mga pinakamaganda. Anong klaseng fan ba naman ako? Isa din to sa mga pinakaunang song nila na sumikat. Ito din daw yung pinakauna na sinulat ni Ryder.

"Oh, this is nice," bulong ko kay Reeve.

"What is?"

"The song and us dancing. Can you believe were finally doing this for real? It still feels like a dream to me."

"Want me to pinch you to prove this is real?" alok niya. I rolled my eyes and he sighed.

"If this is really a dream, then I don't want to wake up," he whispered.

"Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight..."

I closed my eyes and moved in time with the slow melody.

Nagulat ako nung narinig kong naghuhum si Reeve nung melody. At dahil hum lang naman, medyo nasa tono siya ngayon hindi katulad ng dati. O baka kasi personal na kaya mas magandang pakinggan?

"Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
When you are sitting next to me
Will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?"

"I forgot that you're a Rivendell fan," bulong ni Reeve habang nagsslow dance kami.

"Oo naman. I'm not really into music much but my friends introduced the band to me and they've been my favourite ever since."

"Really?"

"Yep. And they just announced that they'll have a concert in the Philippines. If ever you're free, you should fly there and we can go together."

He smiled. Then, he suddenly looked conflicted.

"Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight..."

"What? Something wrong?"

Umiling siya. "Just thinking of my schedule and wishing I'd be free then. So... Is this a date?" His eyes twinkled with mischief when he said that.