Chapter 8

(Sarah's POV)

We broke apart from our hug and we ran down the hall more. Who would kill Taylor? I know she did so many bad things, but she didn't deserve to die.

"Jasmine! Mitch!" I cried out again.

"S-Sarah?" I hear a faint cry.

"JASMINE!" I start to run faster.

Jerome and I reached the doors that held our best friends.

"Don't worry. We're here to get you out..." Jerome said, pulling on the door.

The door wasn't opening and I could feel time running out.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

Jerome and I turned around and gasped.

//

(Louise's POV)

I was started to get worried because Jerome and Sarah were taking much longer than I thought. I wanted to go in and help. I truly did. But I couldn't. I had a son now. I had to think of him first. I should have told Jerome the truth. I should have never lied. I should have never gotten involved with him in the first place. Everything was falling apart.

*flashback*

"Okay, sounds like a plan." I say into the phone.

I'm at some random bar that I was told to go to. The plan was to approach Jerome when he was drunk and spend the night with him. My goal is to ruin his life.

After the night we spent together, I quietly sneaked out early in the morning. As soon as I stepped outside my phone rang.

"did everything go according to play?"

"yes." I reply.

"Good. Now, in a few months you will show up to his house and tell him that you are pregnant."

"Wait wh-" I was cut off.

I stood there. I cannot believe that they are controlling me like this. I needed to get out but if i didn't follow the rules then I would be dead. I couldn't risk that.

*flashback ends*

I sighed. I knew that the child I had was not my own. I had adopted this child because they told me to. I started crying. Sobbing, actually. I needed to help them. I needed to correct my mistakes.

I headed inside, slowly. I had no weapons, no protection. It was just me. The door was still unlocked. I saw the basement door. I knew where to go.

I walked down the basement hall to see Taylor's lifeless body on the ground. What a mess we got into...

I kept walking, keeping my eye out for Sarah, Jerome, Mitch, and Jasmine. Eventually, I found them.

"Jerome???" I hollered.

"In... In here..." I could tell he was crying.

"Oh my god are you okay???" I ran to them.

They were all crowded around something. I looked down to see Jasmine.

She was dead.

//

Hello...

i'm actually sad about this butttttttt

-Sarah

XOXO