Chapter 7

(Sarah's POV)

"Where are we going, Louise?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Somewhere." She sighed.

We drove along a road that had no yellow line. It was in the middle of the forest and I had no idea where we were. She could be leading us to our deaths for all we know.

"We're here." Louise says after a couple more hours of driving.

I looked out the window to see a cabin with no other surroundings. You could barely see the cabin because it was covered in dead leaves and trees. It was hidden from the world, just like Jasmine and Mitch. All I could see was a dim light coming through one of the trees.

"I can't go in there with you guys."

"Why not?" Jerome asked.

"She'll kill me." Louise looked at us, terrified.

//

(Jasmine's POV)

I had to find a way out of here. There had to be something. The door opens when it's time to feed Mitch and me. Maybe if we build up our strength we can make a run for it.

//

(Sarah's POV)

The door is unlocked and I walk right in, Jerome behind me. We look around the main floor and then head to the basement. There is a door with a barred window.

"JASMINE???? MITCH????" I yelled.

"S-sarah?!" I heard a voice say.

I looked through the window.

Taylor.

"Taylor, oh my god.... what is going on?!" I gasped.

Suddenly all my hatred for her went away. I needed to help her. I just had to.

"R-r-run." She grabbed the bar that separated our faces.

I took Jerome's hand and sprinted down the hallway, quickly glancing everywhere for a way to get her out. We needed to find Jasmine and Mitch. Maybe Taylor knows where they are. I find a key and instantly run back. Instead I am greeted with her door wide open. There she was, her lifeless body on the ground. Her blood pooled out of her.

"Jerome!" I cried.

He catches up, a little out of breath. I cry. He hugs me.

"We need to find Mitch and Jasmine.... soon..." I cried even harder.

///
Heyyy!

It's intense I know haha but I have a new book coming out soon! It's a Joe Sugg and Oli White fan fiction! Vote if you'd read it!!!

- Sarah
XOXO