6

The light flickered on in the early hours of the morning, the walls around your cell disappearing. The red-haired woman, Natasha, glared angrily at you. "We're leaving now so you better hurry up". You nod and get out of bed, slipping your phone in your pocket as you bend down to put your shoes on. Several guards enter the room and slide your hands into handcuffs just as you finish fixing your hair. Natasha walks ahead of you and the guards, making sure to send you a glare every time your eyes meet. You had no clue as to why she was always in a sour mood around you, perhaps she was on her period? You would make a comment but wouldn't want to risk getting punched in the face. 

You were lead to another floor of the large tower, on. When the elevator doors opened you found yourself in a big empty room, it was huge and the walls were covered with white panels. "This is our combat experimentation room", a voice from behind you explains. You turn your head to see a large muscular man wearing a tight blue and white bodysuit. You found him familiar but couldn't remember his name. "You're (Y/n), right?", he asks. You nod and let the handcuffs faze through your wrists, falling to the ground. "And you're Captain USA... no that doesn't sound right". "You're close, its Captain America but you can just call me Steve". You nod and shake his hand as he offers it to you. "Well, it's nice to meet ya, Steve". The guards all stand by the elevator as it opens, letting Tony and Bruce enter.

"Hey, kiddo", Tony greets, sending you a wave. You give a small smile back. "Uh hey". "Today I want to test your combat skills and to see how much of a fight you can put up". A hammer flies towards you, fazing through your chest and reappearing out your back. You glare at the blonde man who walked toward you. "Can you not do that?". He shakes his head and gives a challenging look. "Fight me fairy demon". You look to Tony who shrugs his shoulders. "Thor will go first, then after that, I'll have Steve, myself and then Natasha". You glance toward the woman only for her to quickly look away. You raise an eyebrow but quickly shrug it off, it wasn't unnatural for someone to look at you like that. You had a whole court of people looking at you like that only seven months ago.

"Anyway, let's start", Stark announces. You walked out into the center of the room with Thor, his eyes not leaving you for a second. You let your eyes dart around before meeting his gaze and giving a confused look. "Why are you looking at me like that?". "I know your tricks, demon, you can't beat me". You roll your eyes and look over at Tony. "And start", he announces. Without hesitation, Thor charges at you, his battle cry paining the ears of everyone in the room.

He swung his hammer at the (h/c) haired woman only for it to faze right through her head. Once he pulled back he attempted to punch her face only for her to disappear. He smirks and turns around, watching his surroundings intensely. "You think I didn't know females could turn invisible!", he yells. (Y/n) shrugged her invisible shoulders before striking the Asgardian in the nose. He stumbled back a little, an expression of shock on his face as he wiped the blood from his nose. "Come out of hiding you cowardly witch".

You sigh and return to your normal form only to have Thor attempting to hit you again. Being the hard head he is, he keeps trying to hit you even though all of his punches are fazing right through you. "I should be able to hit you, you should only be able to faze through my attacks for a limited amount of time". You sigh and catch his wrist, stopping his punch. He tries to pull his hand away but you were quite strong too. You lifted your free hand and punched him in the face even harder than last time. This hit caused him to lose balance, falling on his ass.

"Come on Thor, she's kicking your ass!", Tony yells. Thor grunts as he returns to his feet, pointing his hammer at you. "I can't hit her, she's more powerful then I thought". Although what he said was a major compliment, you weren't really paying attention, your eyes drifted around the room as your hands slipped into your pockets. Thor approaches you, offering his large hand. "You are stronger than I thought Ghost fairy lady". You awkwardly shake his hand and give an unsure nod. "Yeah... the name's (Y/n)".

Tony walks over and pats your shoulder, surprised that he didn't faze through you. "We would try and fight you as well but it seems that you're untouchable". He glances over at the red-haired female and nods her over. She hesitantly obliges, walking over to you two. Once she's close enough Tony pushes you towards her. "She's just been fighting so she'll need to bathe, I'd really appreciate it if you let her use your bathroom and keep an eye on her". She gives a quick nod and grabs your wrist, pulling you towards the elevator. "Goodbye, fairy warrior!", Thor calls. You send him a small smile and send a quick wave to the others before you're dragged along in a confined metal box with an angry redhead.

There ya go, Imogen, the next chapter.

Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD