Josiah's POV

I had taken her to my favorite spot in the woods. There was a fallen tree that was just perfect to lean against for stargazing. She was beautiful. I'm not just talking your typical pretty blonde girl. She had hair the color of caramel that flowed over her shoulders, and eyes such a deep gray that they could pierce through your soul. Those were the eyes of Athena. She had a porcelain face that resembled that of a doll's. There was just a spray of freckles across her nose that seemed to make everything fit together perfectly. "So, You're from the..." "Factions," she said, smiling. "Oh, yeah. That's right. So how are you enjoying yourself here at Camp Half-Blood?" "Well so far all I've done is meet your friends and come out here with you. But I'm really enjoying myself right now." She leaned in closer to me, and I hesitated before putting my arm around her. "Well I'm glad that you're having a good time." I said, a stupid grin playing across my face. "So, are you entering your name in the tournament?" "Yeah, but I am mainly just here to support my friends, Lili and Jack, the ones I was with earlier. How about you?" "No, I think it's too dangerous. I don't want to see myself or my friends get hurt." "I'm not worried so much about danger. I am Dauntless, after all." Of course she was. I'm such an Idiot. I tell her I'm afraid of getting an owie, and she's from the brave faction. Play it cool. "Eh, I guess." "Well it's getting late. I should be getting to sleep. Would you... Like to walk me to my cabin? I'm not exactly sure where it is." "Of course! Right this way." We linked arms and walked off towards the cabins. When I got to hers, I turned to her and said, "Thank you for coming tonight. I had lots of fun." "Yeah, me too." There was a bit of an awkward silence, and then, underneath all the stars and the moonlight, she leaned in and kissed me. I guess I didn't do so bad after all.