Brianna POV

"Finally, we can get off the train!" I exclaimed. I wasn't sure how much more of the love talk I could handle. When we got off the train, there were kids our age running around everywhere doing stuff that was actually quite similar to some of the stuff we did in Dauntless: sword fighting, rock climbing, etc. Lili, Jake, Jack, and I all walked up to some of the nicer looking people at Camp Half-Blood. Lili introduced herself first, of course. She had always been the most outgoing. "Hi, I'm Lili! Nice to meet you. We're initiates. This is Bri and we're both from Dauntless, and Jake--" she sighed a little when she said his name,"--and Jack are from Candor. And you are?" "Oh, I'm Cameron, son of Iris, and this is my half-sister Carolyn, also daughter of Iris, Mary, daughter of Athena, and Josiah, son of Dionysus. We're really excited to have you here." The conversation went on after that, but I had already started sizing up our competition. That's when I noticed how handsome the one boy looked. I think Cameron had said his name was Josiah. He had beautiful blond hair that laid perfectly flat on his head. His eyes twinkled like the stars that had started peeking out even though it wasn't that late. I think he was looking at me, too. I'm not really sure, Lili's always been better at love than I have. At some point in the conversation, all my friends had left with the demigods, leaving me behind to think about the boy I had just met. I then realized he was standing right in front of me. Awkward. "Hi, I'm Josiah." That really snapped me out of it. "Oh! Well, um, hi, I'm Bri." "Yeah. Hey, how would you like to go on a walk with me in the woods? I know a perfect spot for stargazing." "Oh, uh, sure, yeah, I'd love to!" "Great, let me just finish this up and then we'll head off!" Best. Day. Ever.

Thanks for reading. if you like it, comment and vote.