Chapter 2

Heyy so I hope you enjoy the first chapter so ya! Here is the next one so ya enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hannah's pov

I stood there in shock looking down at her phone. This was all my fault if I wasn't such a fatass I would have never left my sister and we would have been together forever.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt my hands wet and that was it for me I broke down I started sobbing uncontrollably. People walking by staring but I didn't care my sister just got kidnapped but she was my twin my evil my, my glam girl, the girly side of me, and now that was all gone she was gone and there is nothing in the world that can change that.

That's it I am done crying no more!

I will find even if I don't find her alive but I will. I started dialing my moms number.

Ring ring ring

"hello honey are you guys almost here?"

"Mom something happened"

"What honey stop joking it's not funny anymore!"

"Mom Kendra someone took her. She was suppose to meet me at the car while I got a hotdog and and we where calling each other then she just stopped talking and then it was silent. Someone with a Irish accent you could hear him in the background."

"He he said I finally have her." I couldn't bare say the last I stuttered.

"Mom"

"Mom please answer!"

Then the line went dead

What have I done now she hates me!

I promise I wont rest till I find you sister. Nothing will stop me. Guys are now out of the picture I hate them I said with a growl.

I dialed 911

"Hello my sister was just kidnapped at the fair in lolly resort."

"Ok ma'm we will be there in 15 minutes."

I put my phone in my pocket and sat on the sidewalk to think what I have to do to get my sister back.

If only it was easy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sooo sad I know but don't worry it will get better i promise the 4 couple chapters will be kinda sad but then they will get better i promise!!!

We'll byeeee hope you enjoy plzsss vote and comment you thoughs and don't forget to follow to!!