Chapter 1

New book I hope you guys enjoy this new book plzs like comment and follow. That would really help me out well here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~<<<~<~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendra's pov

"OMG that slide was so much fun wasn't it Hannah?!"

"OMG YASSS!" answered Hannah

"Well I am going again you coming or not?"

"No I think I am gunna go get a hotdog or something ok I will meet you there."

"Ok bye see u later babe"

"Bye", said Hannah

Ugh I have to pee and Hannah is all the way over there ok I will just go pee and go meet up hannah ya that what I will do. Once I got out of the bathroom I was walking towards the line and I couldn't spot Hannah weird I will just go meet her up in the car.

~calling Hannah

"Hey Hannah I am at the car ok. I went to the bathroom ok."

"Kendra I told you to come back to after the slide not to go to the bathroom we could have gone together!"

"I know I am sorry ok I am at the car and I am ok"

"Fine Kendra I am on my way don't move I will be there in 5 minutes and by the way mom called told us to stop by Walmart ok."

"Ya ok but ..................Ahhhhhhhhh"

"KENDRA?!"

"KENDRA!?"

"KENDRA?!"

-Line goes dead

I woke up in a mini van with two guys around me and one said,

"O shit she's awake give her more pills!"

After they forced me the pulled I fell asleep knowing I would never see my twin sister again.

(Hannah's pov)

That all I heard muffling nothing not even Kendra's voice just silence and then I heard it something that confirmed my worries a voice that whispered,

"Ok we got her finally this one will sell good!" the unknown said in a Irish accent u would never forget.

That was all it took to drop everything and run to my car.

When I got to my car nobody was there I started to panic and then I looked at the window and there was a crack and two hand prints way to big to be Kendra's then I looked down. Her cracked pink iPhone she was always the girly one of us.

But now she's gone they took her................

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So what about the new chapter huh you like