END.

Jennie's POV

I can't believe that me and Lisa are back together. I won't let anyone ruin our relationship this time.

"Hey Lisa, we should tell Jisoo and Chaeng about us."

"I don't think so. Let's act like i'm just being clingy to you, so they'll be confused." A smirk formed in her lips. Gosh this girl!

"HAHAHA Alright."

We planned to make a double date. We called Jisoo and Chaeng.

"Hey Jisoo! Wanna hang out? Bring Chaeng with you okay?"

"Alright. See ya!"

Me and Lisa got dressed up and went to the mall.
We saw Chaeng and Jisoo right away.
I grabbed Lisa's hand and interwined it with mine.
Jisoo noticed it.

"Wait wait wait. Stop right there"

"Huh?" Chaeng was confused.

"Babe look, they're holding each other's hand."

Chaeng's eyes widened.

"O-omg. You guys are-"

"YES. We're back together. And wait wait, what's with BABE huh?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

"U-uh"

"Tell me, you guys are officially dating?" I asked.

"Okay fine, yes we are dating."

We looked at each other and laughed. I love these girls.

We ate and went back home. I enjoyed this day because i was with them.

Just to think that few weeks ago, there was this Unknown number, sending death threats to Lisa. How Lisa let me go for me to be safe.

Lisa's POV

Aish. I missed these days. I couldn't help but to smile while seeing them laughing and teasing each other. I hope everything will be okay in the future, for me, and for Jennie, for

If you really love someone you need to let them go... Fate will be the one to tell you if you're destined with someone. If you're really destined with that someone, fate will bring you back to that person... And yes, fate brought me back to Jennie, and i'm so damn lucky with that.

------------------------------------------

UWU I guess this is the end. Thank you to those who supported this book from the beginning! I love you all so much. I'll start the new fanfic soon. I hope you'll support that too! Thank you guys 💗

-A xoxo