XIII

Lisa's POV

I got worried so i called my mom.

"Eomma?" I said.

"Hey Lisa. How's your work? Are you eating well? Don't stress too much your self okay?"

"Yes eomma. Btw, are you alright there?"

"Yes i am."

"Eomma, whenever you go outside, bring one of your friends arasso? And don't go home late. If an Unknown number calls you, don't accept it. If a stranger talks to you, just ignore it."

"Lisa you're making me worried. What's the problem?"

"Oh nothing eomma. It's just that there are so many assholes nowadays."

"Goodness gracious Lalisa Manoban. I'll be fine, and i am with your father. You sound like i'm dumb."

"Oka i'm sorry eomma. Stay safe okay? I'll try to visit you there. Bye, love you!"

Then i ended the call. I swear, if something bad happens to them, i would never forgive my self.

I told Jennie and the others that i'll be leaving for 3 days, but Jennie insisted to bring her, Jisoo and Chaeng so i just said Yes.

We left 2 days after. I didn't received any message from the Unknown Number.
I was excited to see my parents, it's been 7 months since i didn't saw them.

After a few hours, we arrived at Bangkok, Thailand. I called my mother to pick us up.

"Eomma!" I shouted.

I hugged her tight because i know that if i wouldn't protect them, something will happen to them.

"Ah Eomma, this is Jennie." i introduced her. Jennie bowed and smiled.

"Is she your gir-"
(A/N: Wahahah kinikilig ako mga beh)

"AND THIS IS JISOO" I cut her off because i was so damn nervous. Jennie looked at me and laughed.

"And this is Chaeng"

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Manoban" They said in unison.

We went home and talked about my life.

"Oh so you're her boss. Is she doing great?" My mom asked.

"Oh yes, she's doing great on her work, also in be-"

"APPA LET'S EAT IM HUNGRY" I shouted. What the heck is wrong with these people?!

We ate dinner and went to our respective rooms. We have 3 bedrooms here. Me and Jennie will be sharing one room, while the other 2 rooms will be Chaeng and Jisoo, plus my parents.

"Yah Jennie, what the heck did you told my mother huh? I'm good in bed? Wtf?" I asked her.

"Yah i was just kidding i'm sorry!" She said while laughing.

"Aish, i'm going to sleep, goodnight."

--------------------------------------------------
Hello people. Another update hehehehe. I hope you liked this update! Btw, almost 1K Reads. Don't forget to vote :>
-A xoxo