XVI

Lisa's POV

Chaeng visited me and Jisoo. I told her about what i'm going to do, and that made her sad.

"Are you sure with this Lisa?" Chaeng asked.

"Yes..."

"But you still love her right?"

"I will always do."

"Aish fine. For sure Jennie will not be okay with this."

I just nodded because i know that she'll be hurt, and i don't want that.

I messaged the Unknown Number.

Lisa|7:00Pm
I'll do what you want. But promise me, you won't hurt anyone that i love.

Unknown Number|7:01Pm
I will not. Just break up with her, and we're okay.

Lisa|7:03Pm
Okay.

I went to the park to meet Jennie. It's currently 8Pm. This will be the worst night ever.

"Hi Lisa!" She hugged me when she saw me.
She's so happy...

"Let's sit" i told her. We sat at the bench looking at the park.

"Jennie i need to tell you something..."

"What is it?" She asked me while smiling. I'll miss this smile...

"I need space"

"What are you talking about Lisa?" She said while laughing. I'll miss this laugh...

"Listen to me Jennie. What i'm going through, it's dangerous. The unknown number knows everything that i'm doing. So... I'm breaking up with you Jennie. I don't want you to get hurt. Please understand"

She started crying. Seeing crying the girl that i love the most, its making me sad af.

"Lisa please... Don't do this to me. Do you still love me?" She asked.

"Jennie, i will always do."

"Then why?!"

"If you'll stay with me, you'll get hurt. And i don't want that"

I hugged her and put her head on my shoulder.

"Jennie please take care of yourself... And always remember that i love you so much okay?"

She cried even harder.

"And please, always smile. I'm not leaving you okay? I'll always be here."

She hugged me back.

"When everything is going to be alright, i'll comeback to you."

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise."

--------------------------------------------
Omg, what did i wrote jdjskaksk. Btw, Blackpink is starting to film their MV. I'm so happy huhu. I hope you liked this update!
-A xoxo