Twilight chat room 3

Bella's P.O.V.

"Bella!" I heard Edward call from outside my window. I was at Charlie's house, and no matter how much I wanted too, I knew I couldn't move out until we were...yuck...married. Stupid Edward and his dumb innocence.

I rolled my eyes. He probably wanted to talk about the whole... 'girl' thing. And, I really didn't want too.

I pulled up my window for him, and he was standing over my bed in an instant. "Is it true? Did you really think I was a girl?" There was sadness all over his face.

Now, I could tell him the truth, that I was just kidding, or I could lie and say that I still think he's a girl. I know I'm cruel, but he needs some pain once in a while. And I'm the perfect one to inflict it. "Yes, yes I did Edward."

Edward looked like he was about to cry, and that's when I knew that I had gone too far. "Kidding! I'm only kidding!" I got up and patted his shoulder.

He looked down, "was that pay back for leaving without telling you?"

I glared. "You betcha ya."

He stared at me viciously, "now here's my payback. I'm joining your little chat room. I'm going to be there everytime you guys are. Because I know, that you would never want me to join. So HA" He seemed proud of himself.

I wasn't about to tell him that was exactly what I wanted, because it would ruin my plans. So I sighed and said, "Urg. Fine. Emmett and jasper aren't going to be too happy about this." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Edward smiled. "I know. That's the best part."

Emmie.com logs on

Imsoemo logs on

Shoppingwaythebest logs on

Emmie.com: wait a second. Edward is joing the chat room, once and for all?

Shoppingwaythebest: YEAH! Isn't this great? It's exactly what Bella wanted!!!

Imsoemo: oh yeah. Its...great. -sarcasim-

Shoppingwaythebest: cheer up jasper. I have a little present waiting for you when you get home...*hint hint*

Imsoemo: YAY!!!!! I get sex tonight!

Shoppingwaythebest: OMG NOOOOO!!!!!!! EWWWW JASPER!!!!! No, i bought you a new outfit.

Emmie.com: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imsoemo: yay....

Emmie.com: i don't even hafta worry if im getting any, Rose is cool like that.

Shoppingwaythebest: no, Emmett. Just no.

Imsoemo: im disgusted.

Emmie.com: ur just jealous

Imsoemo: of you and rose? Hardly.

Shoppingwaythebest: how come she isn't on here?

Emmie.com: says its stupid because its just us...

Shoppingwaythebest: ahh....

Emmie.com: yeah...

Sparklyvamp logs on(Edward)

Sparklyvamp: Hello Alice, Jasper, and Emmett. How are you three this evening?

Emmie.com: talking about jasper's sexuality.

Imsoemo: EMMETT! NO WE ARE NOT!!!!

Shoppingwaythebest: -giggles-

Imsoemo: -whining- ALICE!!!

Sparklyvamp: This is a rather awkward conversation I don't want to have.

Emmie.com: then go away

Imsoemo: SHNAPS!

Sparklyvamp: why does the world hate me? I think im going to go kill myself again.

Emmie.com: go ahead. See if anyone cares.

Imsoemo: except for all the screaming fan girls...

Sparklyvamp: is that what those screaming girls were doing outside our house? They love me?

Shoppingwaythebest: gee, who doesn't? Face it Eddie, ur the arm candy. And everyone loves me, cuz they want me as a best friend. Me and Eddie are the most desirable cullens.

Emmie.com: -sigh- no one like me.

Imsoemo: or me.

Fangirl1: I DOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imsoemo: really? You do?

Fangirl1: sure. Can you get me a lock of Edward's hair?

Emmie.com: -sigh- i think im going to go see Rose now. Bye guys

Emmie.com logs off

Shoppingwaythebest: im going too. Bye.

Shoppingwaythebest logs off

Sparklyvamp: Ok...bye.

Fangirl1: WAIT! DONT LEAVE!!!!!

Sparklyvamp logs off

Imsoemo: you can talk to me

Fangirl1: yeah...no.

Fangirl1 logs off

Imsoemo: I feel emotional. Im going to go cry into a corner.

Imsoemo logs off

-silence-

Bells<3vamps logs on

Bells<3vamps: Hello?

Bells<3vamps: anyone here? COME LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS!

-silence-

Bells<3vamps: fine. IM going to go complain to Edward. See all you losers laters.

Bells<3vamps logs off