We're All In Love Tonight - Chapter 4

Hey guys!

Well basically my Wattpad was being a bit of a tard and wouldn't save and publish what I wrote so it just wouldn't work..IT WORKS NOW!!!

I'm dedicating this to TheGhostOfYou because on the second chapter she left me just an amazing comment and it just completely made my day and gave me even more of a reason to write the chapter! <3 :D

I will be uploading Change Of Plan and I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! as soon as I rewrite them because obviously it wouldn't save.

ENJOY!

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

_________________________________________________________________

Previously:

After about twenty minutes of walking in the pouring rain we got nearer to my house and my injuries were getting slightly more painful but I just have to get home and get some painkillers. Hopefully my mother won't tell the principle and get me moved or something since it's never actually been this bad.

 "That's my house." I told him while pointing at it. 

"Okay cool, do you want to to tell your Mom about what happened?" He asked in a concerned voice.

"It's fine, I'll tell her" I told him, my mother would ask who Gerard was and get the wrong idea.

We stepped up to my door and I rung the bell since my key was in my bag which was in my locker. A  minute later my mother opens and door and takes a look at me with horrified eyes.

"Harley-Jane...what happened to you?!" She gasped.

"Mom, it's not that important now but I'll tell you later." I said, changing the subject.

"Fine and who is this?" She asked curiously while eyeing Gerard.

"This is Gerard Way, he's in my art class and he's the one that found me." I answered.

"Oh! Donna's eldest son, thank you for helping Harley-Jane" She smiled up at him. She took hold of my waist from Gerard and supported me.

"It was no problem Ma'am." Gerard stated.