Eight.

"Skinny dipping?"

"Yeah."

"As in..." I looked around quickly to make sure no one was listening, before whispering, "naked?" Harry chuckled at my question, shaking his head dubiously as he stood up on more level ground. The water hung just below his hips, barely covering what was needed.

"Yes Rosie, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"That wasn't on my terms."

"Oops?"

"Harry!"

"Just get in. Here, I won't look, see?" He turned around, bum almost exposed, hands covering his eyes. A few seconds later, he was turned back around peering between his fingers, a childish gron on his face.

"Stop peeking!"

"Okay, okay, geez."

I slipped off my clothes slowly, the cool breeze brushing against my skin, causing goosebumps to form in it's trace. I hesistated another second, but took a run for it knowing Harry would turn around at any moment. Once the water enveloped me, I immediately regretted it.

"It's freezing Harry!"

"You'll get used to it, give it a few minutes."

"A few minutes? I'm going to get hypothermia." He rolled his eyes at me, smiling ear-to-ear.

"Come here."

"Where?"

"Here," Harry said, pointing to the spot right in front of him, "come to me."

"What? Why?"

"Do you want to freeze?"

"No."

"Then come here."

"But..you're naked."

"Roz, come on. I won't try anything."

"I don't kno-" I was cut off by Harry pulling me into him, his arms going around me. "What are you doing?"

"Keeping you warm."

"But-"

"Shh." He put his finger over my mouth to emphasize shushing me.

"But-"

"Rose!"

"What?!"

"Stop talking!"

"Fine."

-

We drifted around in the water entangled together, pointing out things here and there, smiling when some ducks passed, laughing when a fish would tickle our feet,or making shapes in the clouds. A peaceful silence fell over us as we waded further into the water.  

"Rosie?"

"Mmhmm?"

"You never answered me the other day."

"When?" I swam away, observing a few plants that had grown out of the water. Harry followed.

"In the shower."

"What did you ask?" A small lily pad floating in the water caught my attention and I started playing with it's flower petals.

"I didn't ask anything."

"Then what was it?"

Harry gently grabbed my arm, turned me around and pulled me towards him until we were chest to chest.

"I told you something important."

"And what was that?"

"I told you I loved you." Our faces were only inches away and getting closer by the second. My breath caught in my throat, his green eye's boring into my own. His gaze shifted from my eyes to my mouth, back to my eyes. 

"Oh." I could feel his warm breath against mine as he leaned in.

The moment his lips touched mine, everything was lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm so, so, so sorry that I took so long to write. I know I probably let you guys down. :/

I hope this chapter is okay, xx