Ten.

The morning light showered luminously into the room as birds sang their waking songs. The cool breeze crept in from the cracks under the window, giving the room a little chill. I snuggled deeper into Harry's side, my finger tips grazing over his chest and resting over the left side of his rib cage. I pressed them just slightly harder into his warm, tan skin and, after holding in my breath and squeezing my eyes shut, I could feel his heart beating steadily. The rustling of sheets took too long to reach my ears, and before I knew it his hand was locked around mine, making me jump in my reclined position.

        "Good morning to you too," his voice was even huskier with the remnants of his sleep. My eyes shot open, but his remained closed, slightly disappointing me that I couldn't see those beautiful emeralds peering back at me. His head shifted lower so his lips pushed against my knuckles gently yet firmly.

        "Morning," I murmured back, terrified that speaking any louder than a mere whisper would shatter the moment like glass hitting the floor and scattering into thousands of glittery pieces. At last his eyes opened, making my breath hitch in my throat as it always did when those sparkling grass colored orbs caught me by surprise.

        "Do we have to get up today," Harry asked with a whiny tone to his voice. I snickered and attempted to pull away, but only my butt shifted as Harry's arms suddenly wrapped around me and held me tight, not that I was complaining about his biceps pushing against my waist.

         "Yeah, we do," I answered back in between little pieces of laughter that echoed around Harry's room. As I stood up, after briefly looking over my shoulder to make sure Harry was turned away, I was still nervous seeing as he was only my second "partner", I glanced over at his The Ramones poster hanging on one wall as well as his X Factor number above his desk. I smiled to myself and pulled on a loose tee shirt with a heart over the pocket and eyed a stack of laundry sitting on Harry's desk chair.

        "I like you in my clothes, go ahead," Harry murmured and turned his head away so I could change. The v neck was long enough to cover my nether regions, but definitely not appropriate to be walking around Anne's home in. I quickly snagged a pair of Harry's plaid boxers and dark gray sweat pants. I was changed in an instant and flopped back on the bed, Harry's arms instantly engulfing me. I nuzzled my head into his bicep, breathing his natural scent that I'd come to adore.         "I have a better plan," Harry mumbled into my ear and I nodded my head for him to continue. I didn't mind the sunlight from his window trickling in and dancing over my face, nor did I mind the fact that Harry was nearly laying on top of me. "Let's get rid of those clothes, stay in all day, and have a repeat of last night."

         "Harry," I exclaimed, smacking his back with the hand that wasn't squished underneath him in between our bodies. He laughed as I futilely continued to hit his bare back, obviously making no real damage as I had planned.          "I'm kidding, but last night was wonderful, thank you," he kissed my cheek and sat up, the sheets covering him from the waist down. I could just barely see the crack of his butt and debated telling him crack kills, but instead I just traced his back with my eyes. The fact that last night we had claimed each other in the most intimate way still astounded me, but I didn't dare say it out loud.

        "You don't have to thank me," I murmured, trying to count the muscles in his back as he shifted so he was facing me. His lips tugged down and he shook his head, curly bits flopping about like they were just barely attached to his head. He sighed and leaned forward, catching my hand that was pushing back a piece of loose hair. His lips met mine and an explosion ignited in my stomach, though it was nothing compared to the night before. When Harry pulled away he smiled, the sheet going with him like a towel wrapped around his hips. It fell down and I gulped as I tried not to glance away from his eyes. Harry smirked, but the satisfied smile slipped into a gentle grin.