Seven.

"Help, I have done it again, I have been here many times before, Hurt myself again today, And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame...Be my friend, Hold me, wrap me up, Unfold me, I am small, I'm needy, Warm me up, And breathe me." I sang to myself softly as I showered. The sweet, intoxicating smell of the shampoo soothed me while the water beat at my back, relaxing me deeply. 

After the ring incident a few weeks ago, Harry thought it would be a good idea to 'escape' for awhile, so once the renovations on the family's bungalow were done, we came here. It's been two days now and we'd spent most of it huddled on the couch, watching movies such as The Notebook, or in the kitchen cooking up a mess. The chocolate cake incident is a great example. None of the ingredients ever made it to the bowl, instead it covered us head to toe, as well as the floor, walls, and even ceiling. 

At one point, I attempted to go swimming, but miserably failed beause I don't know how. I never learned as a child.  Every minute we spend together, makes us grow even closer. He's brought me out of my shell, and despite the occasional bad days, I'm a different person. 

"Keep singing love. You have a beautiful voice." Harry's husky voice said, followed by a flush.

"HAROLD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" I peeked my head out of the curtain and saw him standing off to the side, near the window, in only his boxers.

"Had to pee, sorry babe." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes in return.

"Get out!"

"I think I'll stay. I've gotta shower too."

"You can when I'm done! Harry! Go! Shoo!"

"Or I could just join you..." He smirked and grabbed the elastic hem of his Calvin Klein undergarments.

"NO! Don't even think- HARRY KEEP YOUR BOXERS ON! NO, DON'T! OH MY GOD MY EYES!" I quickly slammed the curtain shut and put my face in my hands. I just saw Harry naked. Oh my god. Oh my god.

The curtain rod squeaked as he pulled the curtain back. I yanked the inside one, which was completely see through, and tried to hide behind it as Harry stepped in.

"Ooh, nice and hot. Steamy too."

"Harry!"

"Rosie!"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Taking a shower?"

"I'm in here!"

"And so am I." He smirked and grabbed my waist as I turned around towards the water, arms covering my dignity.

*Flashback*

"Oh Rosie..." I stopped humming to myself as his voice echoed off the small bathroom's walls. Please, not again.

He ripped open the shower curtain, giving me a wicked smile as he stepped into the crowded space with me. The temperature felt as if it dropped thirty degrees just from his presence alone, though it didn't really.

"Rosie..." He purred into my ear as he pulled me into his hard chest.

"You know what time it is?"

"No. Please, no."

"Yes." I shook my head violently, stepping out of the running water, but his hold on my wrist was too tight.

"Where do you think you're going?" He yanked me towards him again, but lost his grip on me and I slipped, my head hitting the cold metal of the faucet.

*End Flashback*

I screamed, scaring Harry in the process, and coward into a corner of the warm tiled surface. Harry knelt down next to me and rubbed my arm soothingly.

"Roza, love, I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm sorry if you got scared. I promise I'm not going to hurt you." The steady stream of water rained over us, soaking Harry's curls and making him look entirely innocent on top of his guilty expression.

"Do you believe me?" I nodded and he stood up slowly, holding out his hands to help me up.

"I'm sorry Haz."

"It's not your fault." I turned my back on him, allowing the water to pour over my face, blending with my tears. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me against him as I cried, and placed a soft kiss on my right shoulder.

"Ouch I have lost myself again, Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found, Yeah I think that I might break, I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe...Be my friend, Hold me, wrap me up, Unfold me, I am small, I'm needy, Warm me up, And breathe me."

"I love you Roza."

-------------------

Ooh, too soon? Aha!

Short again, oops! Xx