Say I Missed You Too

PLEASE READ-

I'm shit at updating, and writing. I don't like this chapter, or much of this story, as it is all my mind at early hours of the morning (or in maths class). Anyway, updating will probably stay irregular as I've got a lot of shit going on (family, social, emotional, etc). This chapter is only coming out tonight bc you're all so lovely and encouraging. It's short, I know, but it's the best I could do.

Also, if you're looking for a new story, you should have a look at mine and xxReklezzzzzRonixx's account, ThoseJalexPhans. We have a joint story which I still need to write a chapter for. This chapter is also dedicated to her bc she's lovely and voted and commented on a whole bunch of chapters.

---------------------------------------------------

Jack

My mind seemed to clear itself of anything other Alex and our proximity. The closer I got, the more nervous this made me. Alex was frozen, and I noticed that he'd not said anything. I paused when my face was right near his, only mere centimeters away. I wondered if he could hear my heart like I could, and if it was beating loud enough that he could hear the harsh thumping in my chest.

I swallowed, and found myself doubting everything; I doubted his feelings, my actions and my thoughts. That was until I felt his hand on the back of my neck, and I noticed how close his lips were to mine. I could feel his soft breathing.

"Please," He breathed out, and the beating in my chest stuttered. Alex closed his eyes, and I followed as our lips brushed softly. A shiver ran throughout my body, and a light fuzziness settled in my chest. 

I wanted- needed more than just a gentle brushing, and closed the tiny distance between us, pressing my lips against his. He didn't hesitate in moving his lips against mine tenderly. My mind was set in a haze, and all I could think about was the feeling of his soft lips and how they fit with mine. My hands gripped at the bed sheets for a moment, before finding their way to his sides. I took some of the fabric of his shirt in my hands, but kept my palms flat.

My lips were slightly chapped, and bitten at, but Alex didn't seem to mind. I noticed how soft his were in comparison, and couldn't help wondering how I'd held back from this for so long. It was strange, that maybe it was meant to happen in the spare bedroom of his brother's house, when we were both away from whatever was troubling us. We had nothing to worry about; our problems were hours away. None of me particularly cared that we had to leave at some point, mostly because I knew we could have more of these moments regardless.

It felt as if it was too soon when we pulled away, and I made a note to self to make sure that it happened again as soon as possible. Maybe I'd spend a few minutes thinking of something witty or cheesy to say to initiate our next kiss. His fingers were cold on the back of my neck, as he held me close. Our foreheads were still touching, and I felt myself grow self-conscious about my breathing.

"You know..." I began, and Alex hummed. "I really fucking like you too," I hoped that he'd understand. I knew he did when he breathed out a laugh.

"When you say it, it sounds so much sweeter. Maybe it's because I practically shouted it at you," He replied, his voice as soft as mine.

"Re-do," I murmured.

"What?"

"Re-do it. Say it again,"

"I really fucking like you," He whispered. I couldn't help pushing my lips into his once more, and having him react instantly. Forget stupid, cheesy or witty crap- I was fine with nothing being said.