Chapter 3

After Kierra being depressed and losing her hope,something unexpected happened...

Kierra: *sigh* There's nothing to do...... I wish Sakura was here...* looks out the window,feeling sad again*

*Tap* *Tap* (There was tapping on the window)

Kierra: Huh?!? Wh-Who's there?!?

Kierra then sees a guy staring at her through the window. He had Silver-white hair,a red kimono,yellowish eyes,and some dog ears

Kierra: *stares blankly and then freaks out* AHHH! KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!

Then Kagome comes running in...

Kagome: What's wrong?!? Why are you screaming!

Kierra: There's a person outside my window! *points at her window*

Kagome looks at the window and sees Inu Yasha outside

Kagome: Inu Yasha! Get in here!

Kierra: Wait?!?  You've met that thing!?!

Kagome: First of all,its not a thing, its a person and second that's Inu Yasha. He's a friend of mine. He's from the Feudal Era...

Kierra: F-Feudal Era?!?

Inu Yasha opens the window and comes inside

Inu Yasha: Hurry up Kagome! We don't have all day!

Kagome: Have some patience,will you!?! You scared my Cousin!

Inu Yasha: Oh great...another one of you...

Kagome: What did you say?!?......

Inu Yasha: WAAH! No-Nothing!

Kierra stays in awe and stares at Inu Yasha's dog ears

Inu Yasha: What are you doing!?!

Kagome: Kierra? What are you staring at?

Kierra: D-dog.....ears....

Inu Yasha and Kagome: huh... O.O

Kierra: Are they real?!?

Inu Yasha: Of course they're real! I'm a half demon!

Kierra: Wha-What?!? I thought demons didn't exist. They're only in Fairy tales/legends/myths/etc.

Inu Yasha: Are you sure she's your cousin? *whispers to Kagome*

Kagome: Don't be mean! Of course she is!

Kierra: I can hear you...And sorry you little dog-boy for not being smart as my cousin with all this Feudal Era stuff

Kierra stands up and goes into her closet , looking for clothes to wear. She gets her blue skirt and her matching White and Blue Blouse/Shirt (Her school uniform) She leaves her room and changes in the bathroom.

After changing she goes downstairs to see Inu Yasha and Kagome talking with Kagome's family.

Ms.Higurashi: Here ya go Kagome. *hands her a few food boxes*

Kagome: Thanks mom! My friends love your cooking! I'm sure they'll be happy!

Ms.Higurashi: *smiles* I'm glad...Now you better get going,You don't wanna keep them waiting

Sota: Say "Hi" to them for me!

Grandpa: Be careful out there...Watch out for demons

Inu Yasha: She doesn't need to be careful. I can kill them with one swing of my tensaiga

Kagome: Um...no thanks Inu Yasha...I have my sacred bow and arrows to protect myself

Inu Yasha: Yeah considering all those times I had to save you...

Kagome: Hey! That was a long time ago when we battled Naraku!

Inu Yasha: Who Cares...

Kagome: hmph...

Kierra walks into the kitchen

Kierra: Are you really going to the Feudal Era...

Kagome: Of course I am! We still have to continue our journey!

Kierra looks down thinking...

Kierra's thought...

Can I go with them? I don't wanna stay here forever...It pains me...But what do I know about the Feudal Era?!? I'll probably just be a bother if I tag along... But I can still try and ask them to come....

Kierra stops thinking and looks up at Kagome

Kierra: *holds back her tears and looks at Kagome* C-Can I go with you? ...

Everyone but Kagome: WHAT!?!

Kagome: Kierra... *looks into her eyes and sees Sadness and Pain,trying to get away from what happened*

Kagome: I don't know...maybe

Inu Yasha: Are You Crazy Kagome!?! Taking your dumb cousin!

Ms.Higurashi: Inu Yasha!

Kierra: I know you don't want me to come...*tears burst from her eyes,now crying and clutches her fists* BUT I WANNA GO!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE! IT PAINS ME...MY SISTER LEFT ME! *she sobs and runs up the stairs,slamming her door when she enters her room*

Kagome: Kierra...