Chapter 1

Our cousins,Kagome and Sota, greeted us when we entered

Kagome: Hey cousin Kierra! Hi Sakura!

Sota: Hey cousins Kierra and Sakura!

Kierra: Hi guys!

Sakura: Hey shorties!

Aunt Higurashi: You go put yours stuff upstairs dears. Kagome and I are setting up the table for dinner.

Kierra: Okay Aunt Higurashi!

Sakura: Thank you...

Kierra and Sakura go upstairs and put there bags in their rooms and then they go and enter the kitchen. They had teriyaki chicken,rice balls,curry,and noodles.

Grandpa: So girls what have you been doing these past few months.

Kagome: Grandpa! ...

Mrs.Higurashi: *quietly* You say that to the girls...it's been hard for them

Kierra looks down and Sakura closes her eyes and turns away

Sakura: K-Kierra you tell them... Excuse me... *Sakura leaves and goes upstairs*

Kierra: Sakura......

Aunt Higurashi: It's okay Kierra...you can tell us

Kierra: *feels better and speaks* W-well after the accident my sister,Sakura, and I were living together. We both got a part-time job and have been living together ever since. Then one day she told me that we were coming here. I don't know why she did it or why she decided to come here... she probably just wanted to get away from it for awhile.

Aunt Higurashi/Ms.Higurashi: oh okay then...

They finished their dinner in silence and they got ready for bed. Kierra got a snack for Sakura in case she got hungry. She slid it under Sakura's bedroom door along with a small note.

Kierra: *knock* *knock* Sis.....*hears nothing/no reply* Good Night...

Kagome: Is she okay?

Kierra: I think so...she's strong...she'll be alright

Kagome: oh okay then... Good Night Kierra

Kierra: Good night Kagome

They all went to bed and slept

The next day they didn't suspect Sakura to do that. Found out in the next chapter....