chapter 7

~Alex in pic

A few months has passed and I made Alex my sugar daddy. He takes me out all the time and pays all of the bills. Best believe I have a good grade in his class too. We still have a lot of rough sex but me and Phee became a lot closer.

I took Phee on a vacation to Bora Bora over winter break. It was like we were on a honeymoon. We had sex on the beach and had a lot of wine. We stayed there for two weeks and I've never felt any happier. We woke up next to each other everyday and watched the sunrise. I fell in love everytime I looked into her eyes during that trip. She really is my world.

This is the first time we ever had a lot of money like this and went out of the country. When we came back we were so jet lagged. All we did was sleep. We also bought two cars but we still walk everywhere.

Alex came by and took me to his place. He cooked me a real big dinner while we caught up after being back for a week.

"How was your trip darling?"

"It was amazing thank you so much! Me and Phee really needed it."

"You both worked hard last semester, you both deserved it."

"Thank you Alex."

"I told you to call me daddy."

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"I should punish you for that now but I'll wait until after dinner."

I got up, walked across the table and sat on his lap.

"Punish me now daddy."

I whisper into his ear and then kissed him on the cheek.

He then flipped me over took off his belt and lifted up my dress and spanked me 3 times with the belt.

"Owe! Daddy that hurts!"

"This is what you get for being a bad girl."

He stuck his dick in my ass and was fucking me as fast and as hard as he could.

"Fuck! I missed you so much!"

"Ahhhh I M-MISSED YOU TOO DADDY!"

he was hitting my spot so good I had juices coming from me and running all down my legs. He was aggressively fucking me and I loved every minute of it as he held my head down on the table and was smacking my ass.

He pulled out and cummed all over my ass. He then he turned me over and kissed me. Then we started making out while he rubbed his hands on my lower back side.

"I love you darling."

I pulled back and had a long pause. I was at a lost. I didn't know what to say back and in that moment I only thought about Phee. I got up and walked towards the door.

"Giovanni, I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable but I can't help how I feel about you. You drive me crazy. I can't stop thinking about you. When I'm with you I feel like I can truly be myself. I love you darling and I know you love me too."

"I- I don't know what to say."

"Say whatever is on your mind darling."

"I just need to think."

He walked over to me and got on his knees. He lifted up my dress and kissed my pussy. I tried to push his head away but I couldn't, I gave in. He slipped his tung in and I let out a moan. Then he pushed me against the wall and put my legs over his shoulders and licked my clit until I came.

"Ahhhh! YES! Right there!

"Mmmm darling you taste so sweet."

I pushed his head back but be moved my hand and stuck his tung deeper inside me. My legs were shaking uncontrollably.

Once I came again he put me down and looked at me. With tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong daddy?"

"I just want you so badly but clearly you have feelings for someone else. Who is it?"

"I don't have feelings for anyone else Alex."

He slammed his hands on the wall behind me and screamed at me.

"YOU'RE LYING TO ME!"

"GET OFF OF ME!"

My heart was pounding because I knew I was lying through my teeth. But I did have feelings for Alex. It's just that Phee has my heart. She makes me so happy and I know that we have something special. I'm infatuated with Alex of course because the sex is great and he's a sweet heart but I'd trade that any day for dinner with Phee or even sitting outside talking about people who walk by.

"I'm sorry darling, I'm just so crazy about you. I'm deeply in love with you and I want you all to myself. Is there another man?"

"No there isn't another man, take me home please."

"As you wish darling."

The car ride was slient until he asked me to move in with him.

"I'm sorry I can't I don't want to leave Phee."

"Did you plan on living together forever?"

"Well we lived together a few years now and we took care of each other during some hard times so I can't leave her."

"I understand that, you two have a great bond and I wouldn't want to take you away from that."

"Thanks for understanding."

"I'll see you in class next week right?"

"Of course you will, goodnight."

"Goodnight darling."

I got out the car and walked into the apartment. Phee was sitting on the couch watching movies with some snacks and asked me to sit next to her and watch weird scary movies.

Laying next to her is all I wanted. I told her about dinner and then she stopped the movie.

"Phee what should I do?"

"Girl he got moneyyyyy."

"There you go not being serious and stuff."

"What you mean? but he did seriously pay the bills and got you two cars."

"You're right I'm just conflicted."

I got up and was about to head to the kitchen until she followed me in and pulled me close to her.

"Gia, I love you."

"Phee I love you too."

"There goes your answer hun."

Then she had the nerve to walk away like I knew what she meant. But until we laid in bed together that night I knew exactly what she meant.