chapter 6

~Gia in pic

I woke up the next morning not feeling akward at all. Phee was sleeping on me and it just felt right. I wasn't thinking about anything else but us in that moment. It was the weekend and normally we would be going out to the club to have a one night stand but I just wanted to lay with her all day. Phee looked so cute while sleeping. This was such a beautiful moment I wanted to cry.

"Wake ya ass up!"

Phee slightly opened her eyes smiled and turned around then ignored me.

"PHEE!"

"Nooooooooo let me sleep babe!"

"But I miss you!"

"I'm right here go back to bed!"

"It's not the same."

"Oh my God Gia!"

She sat up with her messy hair and looked mad for a minute but then we got up to make breakfast and talk about what happened last night.

We both couldn't explain it. It really just came out of nowhere but we both didn't regret it. It was so good I kept on having flashbacks throughout the day.

"Phee what should we do about this now?"

"Continue to fuck some more."

"You really can't ever be serious can you?"

She walked over to me and kissed me really passionately.

"I'm being very serious."

I blushed and kissed her again. She sat on top of my lap and we started making out.  I really didn't want to stop but we had to get ready for work.

After work we walked back home and watched movies and ate snacks. Then I got a call from Alex and I went into my bedroom to talk to him. He wanted to take me out on a date but I told him I wasn't feeling it still. So he said okay and that he hopes I felt better.

That Sunday me a Phee fuck on and off all day long.  I loved the way her pussy tasted. I could kiss her pussy lips all day and all night. The way she moans my name and pushes my head back when she's about to cum makes me stick my tongue deeper into her pussy. We never stay in one place we go from the bed to the wall to the floor. I even used her strap on her. She was handcuffed to the bed frame and I was fucking the mess out of her until her body gave out.

I would Choke her while she screams as she wrapped her legs around me. Her body is covered in hickies while my back has scratches from her nails. I never been dominate before but I was thriving off of it. I blind folded her in the kitchen and ate whipped cream off of her titties. Then I took ice and licked her clit with it.  I loved making love with her. It was always passionate. Sinced we both loved each other, we had the best sex and still maintained and great friendship.

Monday came around and I couldn't shake her from my mind. We sat by each other in the classes we had together and sometimes I would put my hand down her leggings and finger her. When the teacher would turn off the lights during lecture.

Then psychology class came and we parted ways. Alex looked so shocked to see me. I've been so hung up on Phee I forgot that me and Alex even had a thing. I went to his office after class to tell him I didn't want to mess around with him anymore but that didn't work. Out liked I planned.

"Well if it isn't miss Giovanni green, I didn't expect to see you again after our last encounterment. How have you been darling?"

"Good, I just um...."

"Shushhhhh, you can't stop thinking about me can you?"

He's right I think about sucking his dick all the time. I'm addicted to everything about him.