chapter 5

~Phee in pic!

The next morning I stayed my ass home. In the middle of the night Phee helped me up and I slept in her room. She's mad annoying sometimes and she can't ever be serious but I love her.

I rolled over on her and grunted as I told her about what happened last night. She was just as shocked as I was. She already knew we were going to fuck but not on a Christian Grey level.

"Girl I don't know what to say, but you need to start charging him if he's going to fuck you like that."

"PHEE!"

"Sorry not sorry but you know I'm right. Anyway girl I know you're in pain but let's go out and get  something for lunch."

"Fine but let's go somewhere nice, I'm tired of fast food."

"Oh so you're big bawling or something now? Stop being boujee and tell me what you want from McDonald's."

"I literally can not deal with you Phee."

"I love you too Gia but let's go!"

We ended up going to a ice cream stand and sitting at a park catching up on everything even though we already skipped out on our second day of classes. We were having a grand time until I seen Bill, my "dad" talking to some woman. I instantly froze and got up without saying a word.

Phee seen him and saw my reaction and we ended up walking home. Every time I see bill all of the awful memories of him hitting me and my mom come flooding back into my head. He was always drunk and high off of hard core drugs. My mom ended up leaving him for a better man and taking me with her until me and Phee got our own place.

Bill used to spit on my mom and trash the house if thing's didn't go his way. I haven't spoken to him since my mom finally left him and that was about two years ago. Bill was a shorter brown skin man who was in his 40's but looked 60. I hate him and I hate that I have his DNA in me..

I was in a deep thought for so long I didn't even realize Phee was holding my hand while we walked in the place. I couldn't believe we were at our apartment and I barley remember walking here. We sat on the couch and Phee put on some cartoons because it always makes me happy. After an episode or two I finally started talking about all of my thoughts but she assured me that everything is better now and that he doesn't have the power to hurt me anymore.

I checked my phone and got a message from a familiar number I wasn't expecting.

"Hey Giovanni, I seen you at the park today. I hope all is well with you."

I instantly blocked this number. I couldn't believe he really had the nerve to text me. I went outside to get some fresh air and that's when I  seen that bill was standing across the street from our apartment complex. I screamed then Phee came running out of the house with a frying pan for some odd reason.

Bill looked like he has been sleeping on the street for years. He had a big gray dirty beard with baggy dirty clothes on and a hat.

"Giovanni, my baby girl did you get my text message?"

"What do you want Bill?"

"I just need a couple of dollars so I can get myself something to eat."

He was so skinny now it was unrealistic. I almost felt bad until I remember all he put me and my mom through.

"Get away from here and don't ever speak to me again or ask for shit."

"Gia I'm sor-"

"DON'T YOU DARE APOLOGIZE NOW ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE HOMELESS AND WANT ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE TO GIVE YOU A HANDOUT! MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SO ABUSIVE I WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM HELPING YOU!"