The lab

I waited for my comm but I was never rewarded one and I look up to see Rogers walking away."So... I guess I am going in without any words from you guys."I say, making a point that never got one.

Rogers turns around and looks at me before speaking in a fluent and bored tone,"You are a liability to us, so I am not giving you one so you won't go. Understood."

"If you didn't know. You aren't my captain. I don't have to listen to you because I am no liability to your team, only you. Because for some odd reason you now hate me.... so spill rogers what did I do?"I say, getting in his face. In his eyes, I could see a story of whats there. His eyes tell me what is really going on. I lean back and look at him again now shifting to back away."Understood. I just hope you know that it won't happen because I will make it back to do that.". In his eyes I saw what would break the only female Avenger apart, causing a big ripple with them all. I clasp him on the shoulder before grabbing one from Barton and I hit the birds' back and it opens.

It reveals the many buildings around us and I jump, once we are getting close to the building that we got the signal from. I hear shouts and I lightly hit the ground before pushing the momentum into a tuck and spin and stand. I see them slowly flying by and I wave before running on the rooftop and onto the other roofs. I could practically see her scared and shocked face but I kept that image out of my mind.

I jump from roofs to others trying to not be seen, as that was the whole point. Extraction. Extract the body and kill Ultron. Sadly that may come at a price. I hear a bunch of yelling coming from Steve's end and I follow the orders of the truck. I see Nat racing by my building and I jump off the three-story building and onto the bike. Nat notices the extra weight as  as I get on and she looks back prepared for a fight.

As soon as he sees me she calms down and says " wow and I thought I would start falling for ya.". I shake my head smiling and hold onto her as she moves everywhere.
We zoom in and out of traffic and drive straight up to the truck I unlock it and hop in, to start transporting the data. Steve was on top hitting Ultron and Nat was in front of us to grab his shield in case it falls. Suddenly I am levitating up and I see the bird in front of me stairing at me."Clint, I have the pod Ill send it to you."I say getting ready to push the capsule.

I start to push it and it only moves a little bit before falling and I am grabbed by the neck. The metal of the robot starts to dig into my skin and I couldn't breathe."He speaks loud enough for the Avengers to hear."You, low life creature. How stupid are you to not come with back up and only and Bluetooth It makes it all the better when they hear the truth of all the lies you've been spilling."

"Yeah and whats that."I barely grit out, with the large metal hand wrapped around my throat keeping me afloat and away from air.

"You should be an Avenger. Being Furys best friends must come with perks, like bombs and weapons and free upgrades from his finest. It must be even better when you're a telepath. Humanity should see the weak because you are one of them today. Look, alive Avengers, because today you will see a mockingbird fall."

"Or RISE."

"What?"

"Doesn't matter what you do to me. Ill give you anything as long as Maximoff lets my daughter go to the Avengers. Then I will come over to your side."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because I hate the Avengers just as much as you. Being the ones to always get attention when they didn't even do it, doesn't seem fair and they need to go extinct,"I lie. I star at his shiny black orbs and see nothing in them except ass destruction. I press a button on my suit that sends something to Tony Stark hopefully he gets the message and they can start helping.

"Deal.". He says grabbing my hand and shaking his. He lets go of my throat and instead puts something in my neck and it goes dark. The last I see is the robots feet as I hit the ground.