My fight with the Avengers

Well lets aim for two chapters in one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I turn around to see a robot walking like a skeleton towards the elevators. "Who are you?" I ask reaching for my purse. Nat eyes me and makes way for a weapon she might have.

"'I see a suit of armor around the world-' You my killer friend is Maria Salmon aka The Dark Wanderer, who was paid to protect your fellow killers. You should leave before I get Clary."He says aiming his venom laced words at me.

"Nights not over yet."I say and a bunch of flying suits rush in. I pull out my gun and start shooting at robots, everyone else already gone on their own way. I hop onto a robot like what Tony is doing and I begin to cut out circuits of the robot. I fall to the floor after I kill the robot and I get into a battle position. 

Someone began to shoot robots and some bullets ricocheted off of them and into me. I dont make a cry of pain but I hold my wound. The battle soon quickly stops and we approach Ultron again. He speaks again in a low rumble voice and Cap throws his sheild at him. Ultron breaks into a bunch of little pieces and the Pinocchio song began to play out. "Well this was fun...." I speak holding my side.

Tony ignores me and both Bruce and Tony rush up to their lab. We all follow them and by the time I reach their Tony is frantically looking for his AI? Jarvis."He also said he killed somebody."I hear clint say. By now the bullet was getting ready to pop out of where its lodged.

No one spoke as Tony put up his AI, I began to speak for him,"He killed Jarvis....". Everyones heads look at me as I am painfully holding the door frame and my hip, which is screaming by the way. Nat looks angry like I killed her trust. My phone starts buzzing and I make my way outside to answer the phone call..

"Hello."I question.

"Mommy....... Im scared."Clary says.

"Baby were are you?"I ask.

"Mama I dont know. These scary metal robots came and they took me and Molly."she says sounding scared.

"Is Molly awake baby?"I ask walking towards the labs.

"No, mommy whats going on."

I am back inside and Everybody looks to me,"I want you to turn on your phone tracker.. Can you do that for me Baby?"

"Mommy whats going on...???"

"Clary I need you to be strong for a moment okay. If Molly isnt awake you need to call someone on that phone. It may lead to voice mail okay.". 

"Okay mommy. Will you come and get me?!"

"Always. Now I want you to call the number on the phone. Turn off the tracker so that no one can get through it okay. I want you to tell the voicemail whats going on okay. Then I want you to throw the phone away. I wont talk to you for a while so I need you to be brave for me as I come and find you can you do that? For me at least??"I plead....

"Yes mama. Will you promise to get me?"

"Ill do anythig I have to to get you I promise."

"Okay mommy love you.."

"Love you too. Stay safe and listen to Molly."I speak before ending the call. I look at everyone, then I speak again."How far are we on finding him?"I seethe through clenched teeth.

"We should probably get on that right Bruce?"Tony says sweating a bit. Bruce nods quickl and they rush off to find them. I sigh before walking out of the room. Someone appears next to me as I walk down the stairs. We use the 'incase of emergency' fire escape stairs and take it all the way down to valet. I clear my throat and the guy runs to find my car.

"Where are we going?"Nat asks.

"My house."

"To get...?"

"My stuff."

"Your going to kill Ultron?"

"Who else will kill the Bastard?"

"Everyone on the Avengers."

"No offense but you guys would need help."

"Well then we will fins help. Whats going on with Clary?"

"I asked her to call Fury's burner phone."

"You know Fury?"

"Who doesn't?"I ask smirking as we get in my Lamborghini. I drive off into the night of NewYork.