Ch 12

> new names for the characters <

Akira Hideki = Chris Evlin

Daichi Hayate = Jonathon May

Yamaki Sensei = Miss May (she's now Jon's mother, he was adopted by her)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

He walked in nonchalantly, took his phone into his hand and put his wallet into his pocket.

I stared at him, confused, as he started to make his way back to the door leading outside.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"If I slept here, you would feel uncomfortable, right?" He scoffed.

My eyebrows furrowed with a sudden feeling of guilt. He saw right through me. "Hey, I agreed to this! Just sleep here."

He raised an eyebrow at me. My face flushed. He threw his stuff on the kitchen counter and made his way to the bathroom.

"I'll be taking a bath, then." He muttered over his shoulder. "I'll take the couch, so rest assured."

Sigh... I hope I was right in trusting Miss May about this...

* * * * * * * * * *

My mind collected sounds as I felt myself stirring awake. I stretched my arms above my head, then slowly started to place my arm on my side. I panicked when I felt that something else was already occupying my hip. I immediently lifted the arm up, then turning around to face the offender.

"Heyㅡ" I started, then cut myself off as I realized that he was still sleeping. I pouted for a moment, weighing the alternatives as to how I should react. Before I can conclude my thoughts, his eyelids fluttered open.

"Hm? You're awake?" His voice was deep and husky, his hair was sticking out in certain places.

"Hey, didn't you say you were going to sleep on the couch?"

He yawned, readjusting his hand back on my hips. "Yeah, but it was too cold."

"I gave you three of my fluffiest blankets." I rolled my eyes. He cuddled closer to my chest, closing his eyes again. His hair was in my face.

"Shhh, it's Saturday. Other humans are warmer than blankets."

His hair smelled nice.

Wait, is that...?

"...Hey, did you use my shampoo and conditioner?"

"What, do you expect me to use something else?" He scoffed. "Your belongings are the only things in this house."

"Ah, that's right. And why are you on my chest, you ultra pervert?"

"It's soft and warm." He snuggled closer, his hand brushed the indent of my lower back.

Another loud sound ripped through the atmosphere.

* * * * *

"Did you seriously have to slap me again?!" He inquired quite loudly.

"I don't even know your name and yet you're already taking advantage of me on the first morning you're here!"

"That doesn't mean you have to slap me so cold heartedly!"

I sighed unamused, the sound of frying of eggs surrounding the atmosphere.

"...Seth." He said after a long moment of silence. "My name's Seth Evans, I'm 17 years old. Junior in highschool."

"My name's Chris Evlin, which you seemed to have already been acquainted with. I'm 16 years old, and I am also in my Junior year of high school."

"Alright, good enough? Can I cuddle with you again?"

I sighed loudly. I guess it really is warmer with him in this cold winter. My heater broke and I don't have enough money to repair.

"B-But..." My embarassed became evident on my face as my annoyance faded. "It's quite embarassing."

"It's okay, I won't do anything. I just wanna stay warm."

"If..." I placed a slice of egg and ham onto a plate and slid it towards him. "If you say so..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HI GUYS I ABANDONED THIS STORY AND THEN I DECIDED TO FORCE MYSELF TO WRITE AND UPDATE

I LITERALLY HAVE NO INSPIRATION FOR THIS STORY WHATSOEVER

I actually have been much more inconsistent than usual due to the fact that I am working on a collaboration story with my friend!

It's kind of like a fanfiction on my fanfiction called "Digital Thoughts". The collab fanfic I'm writing with my friend is called "System 02."

Please check it out once it is published! I hope you guys will support it as much as you support this story!

But srsly.

I'm writing a fanfiction on my own fanfiction.

AND YEAH. Love you all ♡