Ch 10

The orange warm rays carressed my skin. I was standing near the bus stop.

"Chris!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. Jon was smiling brightly, but when he caught up to me, his smile faltered.

"What's wrong with your cheek...?" Jon asked.

"Ah." Was all I was able to manage, my hand reaching up to touch the bruise on my forehead and the cuts on my cheek; then feeling a slight sharp pain since I also injured my arms and shoulders. "I fell, again."

"Even if you fell, the injuries wouldn't haveㅡ"

"I fell." I tugged my lips upward. "Don't worry about it."

His smile didn't return, and he stayed silent. He knows about the abuse that I'm recieving, but he doesn't neccessarily do anything about it. Ever since childhood, he did nothing except for consolidation when we returned home.

Why would he want to be seen with someone like me, afterall?

"I survive in this school by popularity." I remember Jon lightly informing me. "I'm sorry, Chris... I'm just a coward..." He dug his face in his hands. "Really...."

I pat his shoulder a few times before heading in the bus.

* * * * * *

"I'll cook dinner tonight." Miss May says. "Oh, I wanted you guys to try some of the soup I experimented with. You guys go in ahead of me!"

"Ah, I can get it for you; Mom." Jon says.

"Thank you, Jon. It's the blue bowl on the kitchen counter. It stands out; hard to miss it."

"Okay. I'll be back in a bit. Please go on ahead of me."

Miss May and I watched him disappear down the stairs.

"... Such a nice guy. Most male students are so rebellious at this age." I stated. Miss May gave a small smile.

I clicked the door's lock, walking in; and threw my jacket onto the sofa. Miss May headed into the kitchen to heat the stove, and I started to make my way to my room. I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off myself; now feeling less trapped under all my clothes. I pushed the door open, now shirtless, and stood there speechless as a familiar pair of dark brown eyes stared into my blue ones.

"What is this...?!" I clutched my shirt on my chest defensively against the boy sitting on my bed.

"Ah, you're back so soon."

I felt my mind fuzz up as I felt my ears getting warm.

WHY IS HE HERE?!?!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hai guys

Ily

Well I have a writer's block on this story

So severe to the point that I almost discontinued this story until I remembered everyone that looks forward to my updates

And I decided that later on I'ma pour in a lot of frustrating feels so like don't hate me pls

Oh! And I'm doing a Q & A vlog thing, so please feel free to inbox me the questions! The amount of questions asked are unlimited, so ask away! ^ ~ ^

I love you guys ♥

ㅡ helenyhanhan ★