Ch 9

There was a tall, blonde boy who was standing not too far from us. Half of his head was dyed black. His dark blue eyes shone from the sunlight, and his golden hair seemed flourescent. His facial features were rounder than a foreigner's would be, so he must be a mix. He had a piercing in his left ear, and he appeared to be wearing our school's male uniform.

He looks exactly like Shin, the little figurine in my music box.

I gasped quietly at the resemblance.

"If this is the type of games you guys are going to play," The boy growled. "Then you should watch your backs carefully. If not, you'll never know when I'll sneak up behind you and claim victory."

The girls snapped out of their trance, quickly stumbling away.

He reached a hand out to me.

"Are you okay?" The boy looked at me with concern. I reluctantly took his hand, a flow of heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Y-Yeah, thank you."

I was taken aback when his beautiful blue eyes turned into icy blue orbs.

"You idiot, you should've stood up for yourself!" His sudden outburst shocked me.

"Whaㅡ"

"You're beautiful, why would you still lack confidence?"

I wasn't sure if I should be taking that as a compliment or as a scolding.

* * * *

I attempted to buy him a drink at the school's vending machine, but he stubbornly refused. We were currently sitting on one of the many benches at the garden behind the school. The silence was peaceful, serene… But the resemblence is still a bit shocking to me.

"Well, uh..." I started to stand up and brush off the back of my skirt. "We should get going back to class; lunch period is almost over."

He stood up too.

"Yeah... You're right, Chris."

"... How did you... know my name...?" I looked at him intently, not recalling any experience of introducing myself. He smiled just as the first bell rang. He walked towards the door that leads into the school.

"You'll figure out soon enough." I watched him smirk his way through the doors and up the stairway.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello, everyone!

I finally updated!

But I might not be able to! My wifi has been disconnected, and I have NO WIFI! And I can't afford to use anymore data!

I'm sorry, everyone, but please put up with me!

Ily guys ♡