A day to remember. Pt 2. Chapter 3

~Dani Point of view~

As i got out of the shower i changed into my long grey skinny jean shorts, my teal green spaghetti noodle top. I sat on my bed a painted me  toe nails and finger nails dark green.

                                                              ~10 minutes later~

My finger nails and toe nails were finally dry. I walked into my bathroom and let my natural curly hair hang down. I grabed my phone and walked to the living room. I guess Justin was still in his room. I plopped on the couch. I sat there a minute in silence when my phone rang. It was Janet. I sighed and put it on speaker cause i to lazy to hold it to my ear.

Me-''Hola Janet'' i said while laying my back on the couch.

Janet-''Hola Dani, i just called to ask you something'' right than Justin came down stairs and sat on the couch next to me.

Me-''Ok sure ask me''

Janet-''Ok is it true that you know Justin Bieber'' i sat up and grabed the phone.

Me-''Yeah it is''

Janet-''OMB OMB OMB!'' she screamed into my phone. I saw Justin laughing silently.

Me-''Calm down. Geesh'' i could hear her breathing deep.

Janet-''HOW LONG?''

Me-''Lets just say like forever really'' it went dead on the line. Than she finally spoke.

Janet-''Huh?''

Me-''Yep oh and also Cindy Fagen yeah uh she is really Justin so yeah'' i said running my fingers threw my hair.

Janet-''Your damn lucky girl''

Me-''Wait how did you even know i knew Justin?''

Janet-''I saw it on E-news''

Me-''E-news?'' oh how i hated to be in the center of attention.

Janet-''Yep, also are you guys dating?'' my eyes went big. What is with her.

Me-''No'' i blurted out. Justin laughed out loud now and Janet went quite.

Janet-''Is that who i think it is?''

Me-''Well who do you think it is?'' i played dumb.

Janet-''Justin?'' Justin heard his name.

Justin-''Yes Janet?'' she scream a little. And this time i laughed.

Janet-''Omg thats really him''

Justin-''Yeah it is really me'' he walked over and snatched the phone.

Justin-''Hey Janet. Can i tell you somethings about Dani that no one knows but me?'' he said walking out of the room. My jaw dropped and ran after him. We were in the kitchen. We on oppasites sides of the kitchen table.

Janet-''Yeah sure''

Me-''Give me my phone Justin. Janet cover your ears hang up please'' i said running on the other side as he did the same.

Justin-''You still there?''

Janet-''Yes''

Me-''Damn you Janet'' i ran after him again but we did the same thing again.

Justin-''Well when Dani was 7 she dressed up as a hooker when she was in a beauty pagent'' Janet laughed hard. I blushed and ran after him. He still did'nt give up.

Me-''I'm going to kill you both'' he just laughed and went on.

Justin-''Also this one time when she was about 9 we were at recess at school and she was on the jungle jim-'' i cut him off.

Me-''Don't you dare say it justin or you'll never see the light again!'' he laughed and ran out of the kitchen and ran outside were the tennis court is.

I ran straight after him.

Justin-''Ok where was i ohh she was on the jungle jim and she was wearing a skirt and she did'nt notice all the boys except for me and my friend Ryan looking up her skirt.''

Me-'' That is fucking it'' i ran and jumped on him. I was on top of him. I grabed my phone and shut it off. He was laughing so hard. I looked down at him.

Me-''Oh you think thats funny?''

Justin-''Very'' he said laughing still. I covered his mouth. He than pulled my hand off and grabed my wrist pulling me closer to him not noticing the pose we are in.

Justin-''Lighten up Dani''

Me-''You don't see me going around telling others about your emberressing moments'' he sighed and sat up and hugged me.

Justin-''Sorry Dani. I'll tell you what you can tell Janet two of my emberressing moments'' i nodded and smiled. He kissed my cheek and we got up. I looked at my phone it was 7:55pm. I feel so tired.

Me-''I'm going to bed i tired''

Justin-''Yeah from chasing me''

Me-''What ever Justin good night''

Justin-''Good night Dani'' i walked to my room and went to sleep like that.