Hide it,Justin and Swimming pool. Chapter 10.

-Danielle POV-

I just sat on the couch bored out of my mind. I already watch 2 episodes of family guy and 1 movie. It was now 11:28am. I have'nt felt so alone in a long time. I pulled myself up from the couch and turn the tv off and walked to the kitchen. I grabed a apple and ate it.

I than walked to the bathroom. After i was done and washed my hands i decieded to walk around the house. I found this one closet and opened it. There was mojor stuff in here including sharpies. I grabed the pack of colorful sharpies and walked down stairs. I sat down on the couch and just noticed that i had no paper. Oh well i guess i'll use my arm. It will wash of some time. I took a purple sharpie and wrote my name on my arm. Than i made some hearts and stars. Than i was started to think of Justin. His eyes his hair his humor his smile his laugh his walk his talk his everything. I don't know but i think i am totally love sick for him. Than i snapped back to reality and just noticed i wrote Justin's name on my arm. Shit. I put the cap on the sharpie and ran to the bathroom.

I tried scrubbing it off with hot water and soap but it was useless. It won't come off. I ran to my bedroom and grabed a white long sleeved top. I changed my clothes now since i still had on my old clothes from yesterday.  I changed into the long sleeved white top, black cotton shorts. Hopefully if won't show, and he won't see it cause i got no idea what to say if he sees this.

I walked back down stairs and picked up the sharpies and put them back in the box and put them back in the closet. God i made a mistake of messing with them and now i have to hide my arm with a long sleeve shirt in the summer time. UGH.

I walked back to the couch and flipped the tv back on since there is nothing else to do.

It was on E news. I guess i'll watch this. It was talking about how Break ups, bromance, romance, entertainment and so on until one thing caught my eye. Justin on his 'Date' with the fan. They had some pictures of them talking and having a looks like a good time. I smiled but felt a pain in my heart. I guess i am a little jelous but i can't do anything about it. I guess like i said, i am so love sick right now. I am so in love with him it makes me sick to even think about it sometimes.

I muted the tv and layed down on the couch. I grabed my phone and looked at my pictures. There was some of my dad and me, Me and mimi, me mimi and dad, Me, Me and justin, Pattie and me, Pattie and Justin. I soon came to this one picture of me and Justin in canada at the concert for the believe tour. I was sitting on the couch as he sat on the arm of the couch side hugging me as i did the same. I smiled and just stared at it until i felt my eye shut and i fell asleep.

                                               -Justin POV-

Its about 2:03pm and i was driving home from the win a date. Wow, that girl is fan crazy but nice.

I pulled into the drive way and turned the engine off and walked inside. It was quite. I walked into the living room and saw Dani sleeping on the couch with her phone in her hand. I smiled and turned the tv off. I turned back to her and looked at her phone than back at her. I slowly took her phone out of her hand. I was about to turn it off when i saw the picture of us at the concert. I smiled and turned her phone off. I placed it on the table. I looked at her. Than i noticed something. There was something under her sleeve or something. I squated down and slowly lifted her sleeve. There was writing that had her name on it with hearts and stars around it and than a little to the right my name. It looks like she was trying to wash it off cause it was lighter color than her name. I smiled and put her sleeve back down. I kissed her cheek and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.