Where would i be if you did'nt believe? (Justin Bieber Love Story)

-Danielle Point of View-    -5 years ago-     -Danielle is 12 and Justin also-

I was sitting by the avolon theater waiting for Justin, than i saw him. He was smiling carry his guitar case.

Me-''Hey'' i stood up and hugged him.

Justin-''Hey Dani'' we sat down on the stair case as he pulled out his guitar. He did a few warm ups.

Justin-''So why were'nt you at school yesterday?''

Me-''I had a major head ache yesterday so mom said just to stay in bed and rest''

Justin-''Oh you missed a good show yesterday''

Me-''What about?''

Justin-''You know that  Chris kid?''

Me-''Yeah?''

Justin-''Well me and him got into a fight and i won'' I hit his arm and he stopped struming his guitar and looked at me.

Me-''Why would you do that?''

Justin-''Cause, hewastalkingaboutyouinabadway'' he said that part fast.

Me-''Huh?'' he sighed.

Justin-''Cause he was talking about you in a bad way, ok happy''

Me-''Yes and thanks for breaking him down and congrats for winning'' he laughed and began to play his guitar as i stood up and walked to the crowd that was foarming. I took my phone out and started to record as some others did to. I totally believe Justin will be a famous popstar someday. I can feel it deep inside. When he finished i went directly onto youtube and posted him singing. About a hour later we decieded to head to his place. As we got inside Pattie greeted us. Pattie is like my mother i never had. (See my mom is a alcoholic really bad. She got so bad that dad divorced her and i live with my dad and my little sister. I visit mom once a month or on holidays. When we visit her she is either drunk or passes out when my dad leaves.) I walked over to Pattie and hugged her as she hugged me back.

Pattie-''How are you sweety?''

Me-''I'm good thank you'' i said as we pulled away.

Pattie-''Thats good sweety'' she said and walked to the kitchen. I looked back at Justin. He was laying on the couch. I sat down on the other couch and sigh lightly.

Justin-''So you posted the video yet?''

Me-''Yep. About a hour ago'' i laughed lightly.

Justin-''Oh'' he smirked and sat up. I looked around and saw folded boxes in the corner of the room but shook it off and looked back at Justin. He stood up and walked to the tv and turned and walked to the couch i was sitting on and plopped down. We watched 'Small vill' for awhile when we got tired and fell asleep on the couch.

Setting- At School.

I was walking to my next class as i felt someone put there arm around me. I looked to my left and saw Justin smiling.

Me-''Hey There Mr.Bieber'' i said still walking with his arm around my neck.

Justin-''Hey There Miss.Powers'' i rolled my eyes and smiled as we got into out class. We sat in are usual seats. Right in the back next to each other. The class did'nt start until 2 minutes.

Me-''So whats new?'' he slight smiled and looked at his desk. Than he looked at me.

Justin-''Ah nothing much. Wait uh i'' he paused ''I uh I posted another video on youtube and i got alot more views'' he smiled. I smiled back.