Cowgirl and the City Boy

Cowgirl and the City Boy~chapter 1

----

Jared's POV

--

I stomped back to my car, fuming. My dad had said that we were staying in this low-life town for the weekend- now he calls the one time I was actually having fun over here and ruins it!

My dad was making us stay the weekend in Dallas, Texas because it's near where my mom grew up. My mom had died in 2012 due to cancer.

Sure, I loved my mom, but I hated this town. I was at the fair when my dad decides to make the oh-so-lovely decision of moving here!

I got into my car and slammed the door. I started my Ferrari and backed up suddenly, but I stopped when I hit something behind me.

At first I was scared I hit someone, but when I looked back, there was no one there. That was weird. I was about to pull away when someone opened my door.

A blonde girl yanked my door open and yelled.

"Don't just stand there! Move the damn car!" I was shocked, what did she mean, move my car?

She climbed over me and pressed on the gas pedal, then leaped out and ran behind my car.

What the hell? I thought I should investigate.

When I walked behind my car, I found the girl crying over something. I stood there as I watched her muttering.

"No, no, no, no. Jaala, please, no." She whispered the last word and stood up finally letting me see what I had hit. It was a goat.

A goat? She was crying over a damn goat?

She finally noticed me standing there and gave me a look that sent a shiver down my spine.

"You! Your the one who did this! You're such a f*cking idiot! How could you have not seen us!" She yelled.

"I'll teach you to watch where you're going, @sshole!" She raged, moving toward me. Suddenly she lunged and started hitting me.

Surprised, I fell down with her on top of me. I tried to block her punches and tell her to stop, but she just kept on hitting me.

Finally she paused for a moment. I heard some security guards running up to us and breathed a sigh of relief.

Finally.

I thought too soon because she pulled her arm back and punched my face. Hard.

Damn that girl can punch!

-------

After the guards had pulled her, kicking and screaming, off of me, we were taken to the police station.

We had to wait for the girls parents to get here, since she lived in a town about an hour from Dallas.

"Would you to like to talk?" A police officer asked, looking between us.

"No." I kept my answer short and simple, as soon as my dad and the girls parents get here, I'm free. My family is loaded with money.

"Why? Too stuck up to want to talk to me? Huh?" I was surprised at her sudden outburst. Ever since we got here she had been quiet, her eyes glazed with grief.

I was furious with her for saying that, among other names she's called me. I was one of the most popular guys at my old school, back in New York. She had no right to talk to me like that!

I took deep breathes to calm myself down. Losing my cool in a police station wouldn't exactly go in my favor.

I sat back and waited until her parents got here.

*******

Hope you liked it!!!

~Lily