Chapter 6~Dancing, shots,boom?

-- x ---

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey" Daniel laughed pulling off my blanket.

"Oh good god, get away from me that was the first restful sleep I have had in weeks" I moaned

"Stop your complaining, you said we could go out" he pouted at me.

I was still in yesterdays clothes and I had a feeling that I had serious bed hair "Wait what time is it?" I yawned.

"Just after 7" he smiled sitting down by my feet.

"In the evening?" I stretched my body out.

"No the morning" he laughed I growled at him "I thought you would need to shower and have time to get ready" he defended. 

"Not that much time" I groaned curling back into a ball "Wake me up in about five hours"

"Alright" he whispered throwing the blanket back over me.

I closed my eyes smiling to myself holding onto my pendant appreciating a good nights sleep.

I stretched out and as promised Daniel had let me sleep. I got up leaving the lounge and going up to my room and into the shower. I really wanted to go out but I wasn't sure how Daniel was going to behave he was a bit of a loose cannon at the minute and as much as I love him as a friend I was still wary around him.

I stepped out of the shower just about wrapping a towel around me when Daniel walked in "Your so damn lucky you didn't come in her a minute ago" frazzled that he almost saw me naked.

He smirked "Now I would consider that unlucky personally"

I raised a brow "Very funny" I walked out of the bathroom and into the walk-in wardrobe.

"Where do you plan on taking me then" I murmured opening the cupboard that held most of dresses I still didn't have a lot of clothes, I got rid of all the clothes from the missions now I only had clothes that Callum had bought me at christmas.

"This new club only about half an hour from here" he murmured.

"Oh cool when did it open up?" I asked scanning through my dresses.

"Tonight" he smiled.

"What makes you think we're going to get in" I exclaimed.

He crossed his arms "Have you seen us babe"

I rolled my eyes "Don't call me babe"

I pulled out a dress that had small cut outs at my waist, it was black at the chest but the skirt was white it came an inch or two above my knee I turned to Daniel "get out so I can get changed"

"So mean to me these days" he muttered leaving the room.

I slipped on some undies followed by the dress I couldn't reach the zip, asking Daniel for his help would just lead to trouble I bit down on my lip thinking of the zip the dress tightened around my body as I pulled the zip up with my mind.

I sat down at the dresser as I rubbed at my hair with a towel back-combing it into a ponytail, I started on my make-up, going for nude lips with a brown and gold smokey eye.

Daniel quickly flashed in putting his head at the crook of his neck "Do you know how tempting you are" he breathed heavily.

"Daniel why were you up so early" I whispered.

He looked at me carefully. "I have trouble sleeping"

"Why" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Kit I watched her die she was my other half and she's dead" he shrugged.