Chapter 1~Sweet dreams Kit

-- x ---

"Katherine its time for you to wake up" a sweet voice lulled at me.

I opened my eyes to see witches surrounding my bed. Oh holy crap..

"Em" I stuttered

"Suprised? I thought you would have expected this considering you betrayed us" The one standing out a little snarled, come to think of it she did bare a resemblance to Imelda.

"Remi?" I whispered

"Indeed my dear, you have been very naughty haven't you?" she growled

"Well according to you yes, but I believe in this thing called free rights relatively new to your standards" I looked at her dead in the eye "In case you didn't catch that I'm calling you old"

"How dare you" some other witch screeched as Remi lunged at me choking me her hold around my neck a death grip.

Two witches pulled her off me "You insolent little witch, we made you, you would be nothing without us"

"Don't flatter yourself girls, you think you made me as far as I'm concerned you came into my life a couple of months ago and have just out stayed you welcome" I bit

"Oh we're no leaving anytime soon"

"Thats right pray on the witch with temporary power loss" I sighed 

 "Its also easier attacking someone who is alone" she smirked.

My chest tightened "Don't bring Callum into this" I hissed

She mocked being shocked "I was talking about Dee being dead you thought of Callum on your own" she smiled "Was he really worth betraying your own kind for"

Tears were brimming in my eyes "Yes" I whispered "I would choose him over you any day"

Remi came up to me grabbing my chin looking me straight in the eye "Listen here Kit we are going to break you in every way possible  you will be our tool of destruction we are going to make you yearn for power"

I pulled away from her grip "No, I am not your little play thing"

"Let me make myself clear, right now your weak, alone and vulnreable this will be used to our advantage you lifting the spell was a minor set back, once we have all three of you under our control, humans will be vessels or servants with vampires our personal dogs" Remi snarled

I snorted "What on earth sort of world are you living in" I smirked "Ph wait I forgot your not living" I frowned it hitting me "Wait who is three?"

"Potestatem, Animus and a nuntius" she laughed.

I rolled my eyes "Ian and I will never be in your service and I wouldn't hold your breath on a animus coming along"

"I will get so much enjoyment breaking you until you beg for mercy and join us and turn against that stupid mate of yours" Remi's eyes gleamed at the prospect

"You really are crazy no wonder your daughter turned against you" I laughed

That really hit a nerve as Remi's eyes dilated as she snarled grabbing me by the throat and lifting me to the balcony.

"Sweet dreams Kit" she whispered as she let me drop to the ground the rest of the witches smirking behind her.

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy sh-" I breathed sitting up in my bed.

It was just a dream, I had been hearing their voices for weeks but this was the first time I dreamt about them.

I sighed wrapping a robe around me,I went to the bathroom closing the door behind me, I splashed water on my face when I looked in the mirror to see bruised hand marks on my neck.

A strangled sob left my throat as I realised that that wasn't just a dream.

"Kit are you ok in there" Callums voice called out.

"I'm fine" I managed to choke out, not quite sure what I had gotten myself into.

                                                                                          -- x ---

Chapter 1 complete ;)

Ah I'm so excited for everything to happen I'm like a little child I always feel like I'm just going to spill the beans and tell you all what happens...

but I won't I'll be good :)

Hello to any new fans and old..you probably will need to read the first one to understand this one if you haven't already..but hey to each their own!