Chapter 3~I need more than a double espresso

-- x --

I woke up stiff, Callums arm was lazily thrown across my stomach.

"Get off of me" I muttered.

I got up throwing on a dress. I gave Callum a sidewards glance who was giving me a hard stare.

"Who did it to you the bruises on your neck and whatever happened yesterday" He said harshly.

"Oh well yesterday just some vampire attacked me in the bathrooms in the mall" I put a finger to my lips "Who did he say sent him, oh yeah the vampire council"  I shouted at him.

"What" he growled

"You heard me perfectly well" I bit "And you know whats pathetic is your not going to do anything about it"

He stayed quiet. 

I walked over to him as he stood up out of the bed. I poked at his chest "Say it" I looked him in the eye "Say it to my face"

"Say what" he whispered 

"Say that your ashamed of me" I bit my lip "I know your ashamed that you have a wife thats a witch and you hate it"

"No I don't" he fought

"Don't lie to me Callum" he tried to pull me to him but I took a step back "Why else have you been locking me away? Won't fight the council about me? Why was I attacked because of them? Why isn't your first reaction to run and kill them?"

"Why are you constantly nagging me" he snapped.

"As soon as we got here, how long did you stay we would stay" I asked

"Only a few days" he admitted

"Yet any time I ask you, you won't leave with me" I pleaded

"Because this is our home now" He growled

"This will never be my home" I looked into his eyes knowing I was pissing him off and he may snap at any minute 

"Well newsflash your not leaving" he smirked

"Thank you" I smiled back

"For?" he asked seeming confused

"Oh for making me realise what a shame our marriage really is" 

He grabbed my arms "How dare you"

"No how dare you for ignoring me and spending no time with me despite everything I have done for you" I screamed

"Like what" he shouted back

"I lifted the damn curse" I shook my head "And now my own kind are ready to make me pay in any way possible"

"The witches have contacted you" he frowned

"They did more then contact me the bruises on my neck that was them" I sighed "I have a connection with the otherworld now, I'm not as safe anymore" I shrugged.

"You should have told me" He whispered

"Why would I bother" I put my hair behind my ear "Your always too busy for me, avoiding me"

"I'm not avoiding you" he muttered

I shrugged at him indifferently "What I don't understand is why after I lifted the good damn curse, were you just being nice to me before so I would lift it?"

"God no" he exclaimed

"Then why?" I begged

"I'm just busy" he mumbled