Epilogue

L E O N

       Two days later and I was back in the pack house

Two days later and I was back in the pack house. The house was being reconstructed after fire damaged and explosion damage.

Luckily we had magic by our sides so everything was quick and swift.

I hugged Francis towards me and sighed as I stared at his daddy who was in the hospital.

"Please wake up soon."

The siren tar had started to shut down his organs but luckily we were able to identify what was wrong with him right away.

The doctor had said he would be waking up soon and that his body just needed to detox.

Francis gurgled at me and played with my hair.

We had won the war with Amethyst death. Communities around are trying to clean up the damage she left and arrest those who may try and follow her footsteps.

Her death reminded me of Romeo and Juliet, except Romeo didn't love Juliet.

Tragic really.

I sighed and looked at my mate, we could finally go through the ceremony and become married.

I was excited for what new opportunities awaited us now that this stupid war was over.

I was sitting there playing with Francis when all of a sudden the heart monitor started beeping really fast.

"Vladimir?"

I called out. Nurses came in the room and pushed me aside as they tended to him.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to step out of the room."

I shook my head. I wanted to be here for whatever happened to him.

"Sir please, let us attend to the patient."

I sighed and left the room as they started putting medicine in his IV. I started at Francis and started to cry. I hated hospitals and I hated the bitch for doing this to my mate.

After about 45 minuets the nurses came out with smiles on their face.

"Sir, we have someone who wants to see you."

My eyes widened as a smile came onto my face.

"Really?"

I asked tears filling my eyes.

"Really."

Two days later and Vladimir was free to leave the hospital. His body was going to be weak for a week or so as it regained health.

"I'm so happy you're okay."

I said leaning in and giving him a big kiss on the lips.

"I'm just happy to see you again."

He said kissing me and then Francis on the forehead.

"Again, I'm just glad everything is over. I never want to hear about war or sirens again."

I said making him laugh. We were in bed with Francis watching a movie. Not that we were paying attention to the movie. It just felt good to have my family back and not to have to be in constant fear something could happen to us.

I was just glad to have my family back and together.

(2 years later)

"Alice Attica Wolfe! Get get you butt back over here!

I yelled at my daughter who was now a year old. Francis who was now two almost three years old was with his daddy play wrestling in wolf form. Alice was more a pixie and was just learning how to fly.

My life was chaotic but I wouldn't change it for the world. I loved my small family and we were prefect in my eyes.

"Come on, dinner time!"

I yelled out. No sooner than later Vladimir was at the head of the table and Francis was in his high chair. I set Alice in hers and we sat down.

"Mommy!"

Francis clapped and yelled. He was just learning to speak and mommy was his favorite word.

"I have some good news."

I said as we dug into our food.

"Yeah?"

Vladimir asked with his mouth full making me roll my eyes.

We were now official married and mated in the eyes of his pack. The ceremony had been beautiful.

"Well do you want to hear it or not?"

I asked him as he swallowed his food.

"Of course babe, my ears are always open for you."

I rolled my eyes and dug info my pocket pulling out ultra sound pictures. His eyes widened when he saw them.

"Wait... really?"

He asked and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Really."

All of a sudden he jumped up from the table and pulled me up, swinging me around in circles.

I was officially five weeks pregnant with twins.

"It's twins this time. Do you wanna know the genders?"

I asked him. He nodded his head and planted kisses all over my face.

"Two boys."

I could tell he was secretly happier with boys. Not that he didn't love Alice, he was even more protective of her than he was with Francis, I just don't think he wanted to see her become a women that she would eventually be.

I sighed happily at my new family. We had been through a lot to get here, but it was worth it every step.

"I love you."

I said leaning in and kissing Vladimir on the lips.

"No, I love you more.."

With that I knew he would always be home for me.

THE END.