Chapter 5 (18+)

L E O N

The next day I woke up warm and the most comfortable I have ever been

The next day I woke up warm and the most comfortable I have ever been. I was cuddled up against Vlad, in his large silk covered bed.

I turned to face my mate and smiled at his sleeping face. He was so handsome, and I felt lucky to have a mate like him. He was still sleeping, and I watched as he took gentle breaths, he seemed too peaceful and calm as he laid here in his bed with me. I watched him for god knows how long until he woke up. His eyes fluttered opened and he wiped the sleep out of them before looking over at me and giving me a smile.

"Good morning love."

He grumbled out, revealing how sexy his morning voice was. I blushed and smiled at him.

"Morning!"

He yawned before getting out of bed and offering me his hand, which I took happily and let him drag me to the bathroom where we freshened up before he brought me right back to bed.

"Are you hungry?"

He asked as he turned on the flatscreen that laid on the wall in front of us.

"Not really, you?"

I asked in return.

"Nah, I just want to lay here and cuddle actually."

I smiled and looked up and him. He smiled back down, and we just enjoyed each other's company. We were laying there and watching some romantic comedy when a searing heat hit me in my gut. I cried out suddenly scaring Vlad- who jumped up immediately.

"Wha! What's wrong?!"

He asked staring at me. I went to speak but another wave hit me and strangely, my cock hardens as well. I watched as Vlad sniffed the air and watched as his light green eyes darkened. He stared at me and growled deep in his chest.

I looked down and saw his pants were tented, and had a wet stain growing already.

"W-what's happening?!"

I said clutching my stomach as heat spread through my body. I gasped as I felt slick leak from my hole. I heard about this, but I did not think it would happen to me!

"You're in heat- don't worry it doesn't usually hurt this much. You're only in pain now because your body is changing- accustoming to prepare you for future times."

He said grabbing the front of his pants and palming himself. I cried out as another shock of pain hit me. Vlad shushed me and rubbed my tummy, which strangely helped. We sat there for another twenty minutes before the pain wore off and I was just left with the horny heat that left me leaking from both ends.

"Vladimir......"

I moaned out, grinding my ass into the bed. He looked at me and groaned.

"Does it still hurt?"

He asked me, and I shook my head no. He grinned and promptly attacked me next. Grinding our erections together while biting and sucking on my neck. I moaned and cried out at the stimulation, anywhere he touched felt exceptionally good.

"Why does you touching me feel so good?"

I asked between panting and heated kisses. My body felt on fire and Vlad was the water to calm the flames. Vlad just chuckled and kept attacking my body, palming me through my wet boxers.

"Because I'm your mate sweetheart."

He said making me moan and throw my head back. He was so sexy, and it was killing me along with the burning horniness running throughout my body. He chuckled and started to remove my boxers and then his clothes.

When we were naked, I could not help looking at his enlarge cock. It was hard, slightly red at the tip, and dripping wet, making me lick my lips. I wanted it in me so bad.

I looked up to Vlad to see him already staring at me with dark hooded eyes.

"God you kill me with just your looks..."

He whispered, caressing my cheeks. I moaned and grabbed onto his arm.

"Please..."

I whined out, another wave hitting me.

"Please what?"

He said, leaning over me and kissing me on my neck and sucking my already growing hickies even more.

"Please do something! Fuck me, suck me, anything!!"

I said when the heat got too much. My body was withering, and I just needed to be filled up. He chuckled and leaned down and started kissing and licking at my stomach making his way to my member. When he got there, he had no trouble licking around my weeping tip, suckling at it, and licking up and down my shaft before taking it in his mouth and putting two fingers in me all at once making me scream in shock at the sudden feelings. He moaned around me tip making me shiver as he also added another finger. Before I knew it, I was riding his fingers and feeling my orgasm come up. I know he could feel the twitching of my cock and how it swelled up larger a bit, getting ready for my orgasm.

"Vlad I'm going to cum soon!"

I said making him pull off my cock making me groan. I still road his fingers letting him hit my prostate, but it was not enough. When he removed his fingers, I whined. He shushed me with a kissed and wet himself up with my slick which was very sexy to watch.

"Fuck, fuck me!"

I said bending me legs up, so they were over his shoulder. He chuckled at me neediness and slowly started to push in making me wince. It was not the worse pain, but it hurt a bit.

When he was all the way in, he gave me a few minutes before he started and a slow pace. We made love for a bit, he was sweet and gentle- telling me how perfect I felt and how happy he was to have me. He also made sure to hit my good spot and rubbed my cock a bit making it leave a small puddle on my stomach.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and asked him to go faster which he immediately did and our love making slowly turned into the pounding I wanted. He fucked me quickly and hard and I moaned as the bed shook against the wall. I moaned out his name and he groaned out mine in his sexy and deep voice. I was in pure ecstasy with him. Even though we just met I had never felt so connected with a person, especially like this.

"I'm cumming!"

I cried out as my orgasm edged on. He groaned out he was cumming too and before you knew it, we both sighed and cried out as our releases it hit. I felt Vlad filling me up and I sighed at the warmth.

"Are you okay?"

He asked me and I looked up and smiled at him.

"Of course, I just had like the best sex ever."

I said making him laugh. He groaned as he pulled himself up and went to pull out but we both yelped in pain. I looked at him scared and he gave me the same wide-eyed look.

"What the hell was that?!"

I said looking at him wide eyed. He gulped and looked down before looking at me again.

"I- I'm- um, we're- we're knotted..."

He said making my heart jump at that is one word.

Knotted.

Before I knew it, I slapped him hard on the face.

"Are you telling me you just got me pregnant after two days?!"

God my life was a mess.

EDITED 12/06/20